Drivers: U.S. Automatic Optical Inspection Systems In The Healthcare Packaging Market
Advantages of Automated Systems Over Manual Inspection System
Technological Advancements in Inspection
Access Full Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/u-s-automatic-optical-inspection-systems-in-healthcare-packaging-market/
Lack of Efficiency of the Systems
Upsurge in Stringent Regulations for Packaging Validation
Increase in Demand of Medicines
Threats of Substitutes such as AXI
The U.S. automatic optical inspection systems in healthcare packaging market is segmented into eight notable segments which are component, type, product type, platform, function, technology, packaging material and application.
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into hardware, software and services.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into 3D and 2D.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into PC-based and smart camera-based.
- On the basis of platform, the market is segmented into PC-based, vision controllers, standalone vision systems, vision sensors and image-based barcode readers.
- On the basis of function, the market is segmented into inspection, measurement, others.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into microcurrent high voltage leak detection HVLD, vacuum decay technology, non-contact airborne ultrasonic technology, volumetric imaging technology, others.
- On the basis of packaging material, the market is segmented into glass, polymers. Glass is sub- segmented into type I, type II, type III and type IV.
- On the basis of the application, the market is segmented into container, blister packs, bags, cartons, stopper, cap and crimp, others.
Major Players: U.S. Automatic Optical Inspection Systems In The Healthcare Packaging Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are KEYENCE CORPORATION, OCTUM GmbH, PHOENIX IMAGING, SEA VISION S.r.l., BREVETTI CEA S.P.A, Körber Medipak Systems GmbH, ANTARES VISION S.p.A., VITRONIC, Mercator Robotec Inc., Dabrico, Inc, HEUFT SYSTEMTECHNIK GMBH, Banner Engineering Corp., Packaging Technologies and Inspection, COGNEX CORPORATION, Omron Microscan Systems, Inc. and others.