Epic Systems Corporation:
Epic Systems Corporation founded in 1979, headquarters in Wisconsin, U.S., and the company is privately held and focuses on manufactures products for software, services and technology.
Access Full Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/india-healthcare-it-market
The company has its presence in Asia-Pacific, MEA and Europe, North America. The subsidiaries of the company are Epic Helsinki Oy, Epic Copenhagen Aps and Epic Den Bosch, Melbourne, Copenhagen and other.
- In January 2018, Epic Systems has announced a suite of new EHR and big data exchange features to enhance interoperability and population health management. The system will help creating true interoperability within a comprehensive health record by improving various data exchanges, patient and provider communication, and population health management functionalities. This series of new and upgraded functionalities will emphasis on refining interoperability, streamlining workflows, and facilitating access to key data elements required to succeed in a value-based care environment.
- In January 2018, Apple(California, U.S.) has stepped up into Epic Systems arena with medical records iPhone app, It is the Health app that is pre-installed on iPhones and this will now be able to show patient health records and online resources where people can find information on upcoming appointments, prescriptions, diagnoses, payment information and other personal medical data.
McKesson Corporation, founded in 1833 and based in San Francisco, U.S. The company focuses on healthcare supply chain management solutions, retail pharmacy, community oncology and specialty care, and healthcare information technology. The company is engaged in providing products in different segments such as McKesson Distribution Solutions and McKesson Technology Solutions.
The company has its presence in Europe, Asia, Canada and other key international markets.
- In April 2018, McKesson has launched Health Mart Atlas, which is the largest network of high-performing community pharmacies dedicated to delivering high quality care with a personal touch.
- In April 2018, ExpressCoverage has been launched by McKesson Specialty Health and CoverMyMeds (divisions of McKesson Corporation). This is an Integrated eServices platform designed to improve the patient care journey. ExpressCoverage is a new and powerful patient provision platform that will help consumers to connect patients, providers, payers and the life science industry to facilitate patient access and adherence for improved outcomes.
Cerner Corporation founded in 1979 and based in Missouri, U.S. The company is engaged in providing health care and information technology. Company provides products in different segments such as system sales, support and maintenance, services and reimbursed travel services. The company has its presence in U.S. and Other global countries (Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Netherlands, U.K.
- In April 2018, Cerner has implemented an integrated electronic health record (EHR) with Rankin County Hospital District (RCHD) a home to a 24-hour emergency room, family practice clinic, pharmacy, wellness center, rehabilitation center to care about better patient and clinician experiences. The EHR is named as Cerner Millennium EHR that provides the hospital with sophisticated health care technology that will support RCHD doctors, nurses and staff as they work to streamline operations and improve patient care.
- In September 2017, Cerner teams with HealthSouth,(Encompass Health), a healthcare company based in U.S. and is provider of post-acute care in the country, are building a Post-Acute Innovation Center, to launch innovation center focused on post-acute care. Both the companies together will develop new technology to boost care for some of the most medically complex patients. It has been installed in 116 of HealthSouth's 126 hospitals so far till the given date. The companies will be benifited to drive ideas that enhance provider and consumer access to data.
- In March 2018, Industry’s first machine learning EHR Avenel has been launched by Allscripts at the annual HIMSS conference This is the mobile-first and cloud-based, Avenel creates a community-wide shared patient record, uses machine learning to decrease time for clinical documentation and is intended to work like an app instead of traditional software..
- In April 2018, Siemens has introduced Manage MyMachines/Remote with a new app to drive systems called Analyze MyDrives in the field of Motion Contro, and, a new plug-in to upgrade its tried and tested Manage MyMachines MindApp for machine tools this is provided with the addition of a smart remote feature..
- In November 2018, Carestream Health has received certificate of merit for the Best Customer Service in healthcare at the ABP News Healthcare Leadership Awards ceremony. The company has received the certificate for extraordinary customer service experience by effectively leveraging the people, processes and tools..
- In September 2017, Allscripts have launched Prescription Price Transparency initiative, with this the company will be benefited by delivering real-time information on prescription affordability. With this the company also facilitating with an innovative first to market workflow solution that enables clinicians and patients with wide-ranging information, at the point of care to optimize the clinical and financial impact of prescription workflow