Brazil Hearing Aids Market By Product (Hearing Aid Devices, Hearing Implants), Device types (Digital Hearing Aids, Analog Hearing Aids), Type of hearing loss (Sensorineural Hearing Loss, conductive Hearing Loss), Patient Type (Adults, Pediatrics), Distribution Channel (Large Retail Chains, Manufacturer Owned Retail Chains, Public, Others) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026The hearing aid is referred to as a small electronic device which is worn in behind or in the ear to amplify the sounds to someone suffering from hearing loss. The hearing aid technology has been improving significantly over these years and today’s products are more sophisticated than twenty years ago. However, only 20% of people who might benefit from these hearing aids use them. NIH supported researchers are looking for ways for advanced hearing aid technologies and for developing various hearing aid device fitting strategies and the auditory rehabilitation programs for improving the quality of life and communication experience for millions of people having hearing loss. Today, an estimated 17% of American adults have reported some kind of hearing loss. And nearly half of the adults who are 75 years and older are suffering from hearing loss.
Brazil hearing aids market is expected to reach at a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Brazil Hearing Aids Market
Brazil hearing aids market is segmented based on product, device types, type of hearing loss, patient type and distribution channel.
- On the basis of product, the market is segmented into hearing aid devices and hearing implants.
- In February 2018, SONOVA and the brands of the company together Phonak and Advanced Bionics announced the introduction of new MultiBeam Technology a microphone technology used in the hearing aid and provides the better hearing capability in the noise and provides better speech recognization.
- On the basis of device types, the market is segmented into digital hearing aids and analog hearing aids.
- On the basis of type of hearing loss, the market is segmented into sensorineural hearing loss and conductive hearing loss.
- On the basis of patient type, the market is segmented into adults and pediatrics.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into large retail chains, manufacturer owned retail chains, public and others.
- In August 2018, Starkey Hearing Technologies introduced the first hearing aid device with artificial intelligence and integrated sensors. This strategy has helped in the expansion of the product portfolio and would help in enhancing the customer base.
Competitive Analysis: Brazil Hearing Aids Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Sonova, William Demant Holding A/S, Sivantos PTE. Ltd, WIDEX A/S, GN Store Nord A/S, Microson, Horentek, RION CO. Ltd, Amplifon, Starkey, MED-EL Medical Electronics, Cochlear Ltd. and others.
- In June 2018, Cochlear Limited announced the launch of nucleus smart app for android smartphone users in order to provide greater connectivity to the people along with a nucleus 7 sound processor. This strategy would help in the product development and would also help in increasing the customer base.
- In October 2016, Advanced Bionics (AB), a brand of SONOVA launched Hearing Journey online forum, the forum is designed to enhance and improve the resource experience to new and existing member and provides easy navigation to the users.
- In September 2016, Advanced Bionics (AB), a brand of SONOVA announced the introduction of HiRes Ultra cochlear implant which is featured with the thinnest implant and incorporated with the HiFocus Mid-Scala electrode which is designed for the protection of delicate structures of the cochlea.
Research Methodology: Brazil Hearing Aids Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Doctors, Surgeons, Nurses, Researchers, Medical and Industrial Professionals, CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers