Global Ablation Devices Market By Technology (Electrical, Radiation, Radiofrequency, Light, Ultrasound, Cryotherapy, Thermal, Microwave, Hydro-mechanical), Application (Cancer, Cardiovascular, Orthopedics, Urology, Gynecology, Ophthalmology and Others), Product (Radiofrequency, Ultrasound (ESWL, HIFU), Laser, Electrical (Argon Plasma, IRE), Cryotherapy, Microwave, Hydrothermal) & Application (Cardiovascular, Cancer, Pain Management, Orthopedics), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Ablation Devices Market
Global ablation devices market is estimated to reach USD 8 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 11.80% in the forecast period of 2016-2026. Increasing investment on R&D, being less painful than conventional surgical operations, growing geriatric population is driving the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Ablation Devices Market
Ablation is a procedure that uses radiofrequency energy to destroy a small area of heart tissue that is causing rapid and irregular heartbeats he procedure is also called radiofrequency ablation. The procedure to destroy tissue in your heart that is allowing wrong electrical signals to cause an abnormal heart rhythm. Diagnostic centres are threaded through blood vessels to your heart where they are used to map your heart's electrical signals.
- Minimally invasive procedure is less painful than conventional surgical operations, leading to shorter recovery time. Growing geriatric population coupled with rising life expectancy is expected to boost the growth
- Rising prevalence rate of chronic pain disorders such as arthritis and osteoporosis with improving healthcare infrastructure will enhance market growth
- Lack of advanced and innovative technologies to treat cancer is acting as a restraint for the market. Ablation is a technique that uses heat to destroy cancer cells by reducing its size and relieving symptoms.
- High cost incurred with these devices acts as a hindrance for the global market growth.
Segmentation: Global Ablation Devices Market
- Electrical ablators
- Argon plasma/beam coagulator
- Irreversible electroporation
- Electronic brachytherapy
- High-dose-rate brachytherapy
- Pulsed-dose-rate brachytherapy
- Stereotactic radiotherapy and radiosurgery
- Image-guided radiation therapy
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy
- Proton beam therapy
- Cold laser
- Excimer laser
- High-intensity focused ultrasound
- Magnetic resonance imaging guided focus ultrasound (MRI-FUS)
- Ultrasonic surgical systems
- Shock wave lithotripsy
- Tissue contact probe
- Cryogen spray probe
- Epidermal and subcutaneous cryoablation devices
- Radiofrequency Ablators
- Temperature-controlled Radiofrequency Ablators
- Fluid-cooled Radiofrequency Ablators
- Robotic Catheter Manipulation Systems
- Laser/Light Ablators
- Excimer Laser Ablators
- Cold Laser Ablators
- Ultrasound Ablators
- High-intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) Ablators
- Magnetic Resonance-guided Focused Ultrasound (MRGFUS) Ablators
- Ultrasonic Surgical Ablation Systems
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy (ESWL) Systems
- Electrical Ablators
- Argon Plasma/Beam Coagulators
- Irreversible Electroporation Ablators
- Cryoablation Devices
- Tissue Contact Probes
- Tissue Spray Probes
- Epidermal And Subcutaneous Cryoablation Devices
- Microwave Ablators
- Microwave Thermotherapy Devices
- Hydrothermal Ablators
- Endometrial Hydrothermal Balloon Ablation Devices
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Pain Management
- Orthopedic Treatment
- Cosmetic Surgery
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2017, Boston Scientific Corporation acquired Cosman Medical, Inc., a manufacturer of RF ablation systems. Further expands Boston Scientific’s portfolio with systems such as Spinal Cord Stimulator and Deep Brain Stimulation Systems.
- In November 2016, OSYPKA AG launched HAT500 radiofrequency (RF) ablation system in Europe that is used for the treatment of ventricular tachycardias.
Competitive Analysis: Global Ablation Devices Market
Global ablation devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ablation devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Ablation Devices Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Varian Medical Systems Inc., Biosense Webster, Elekta AB, Medtronic, Alcon Laboratories, Bard Electrophysiology, Bausch and Lomb, Boston Scientific, BSD Medical, Ethicon Endosurgery, Olympus Corporation, Abbott, Medtronic, Advanced Cardiac Therapeutics, Alcon Laboratories Inc., AngioDynamics, Inc., AtriCure, Inc., Biosense Webster Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, CONMED Corporation, Medtronic Plc, Olympus Corporation, St Jude Medical, Inc. are some of the key players in this market.
Research Methodology: Global Ablation Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global ablation devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved