Global Amniocentesis Needle Market By Type (100 –150 mm Needles, Larger Than 150 mm Needles, Smaller Than 100 mm Needles), Procedure (Amniocentesis Procedures, Amnioreduction Procedures, Fetal Blood Transfusion Procedures, Amnioinfusion Procedures, Cordocentesis Procedures), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Clinics, Other End Users), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Amniocentesis Needle Market
Global amniocentesis needle market is registering a steady CAGR of 4.23 % in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to high amniocentesis reliability, development in the Middle Ages of first-time maternity and complicated problem of congenital disorders.
Market Definition: Global Amniocentesis Needle Market
Amniocentesis is an operation in which your doctor takes a tiny quantity of amniotic fluid from your womb. The quantity of fluid collected is approximately 30 cubic centimeters. Amniotic fluid covers your unborn child. This fluid includes a few of the baby's cells and is used to figure out if your child has any genetic disorders. It is used to assess that your baby's lungs are viable enough yet to endure outside the womb. Amniocentesis needles are used for sampling of amniotic fluids and are accessible in a single-use pack. The ends of the needle are made up of a spiral structure for transparent accessibility in the ultrasound.
- High amniocentesis reliability is propelling the growth of the market
- Development in the middle ages of first-time maternity is boosting the growth of the market
- Complicated problem of congenital disorders is contributing to the growth of the market
- Surge in pregnancy rate is driving the growth of the market
- Obtainability of substitute approaches is restricting the growth of the market
- Absence of consciousness of amniocentesis technique is hampering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Amniocentesis Needle Market
- 100 –150 mm Needles
- Larger Than 150 mm Needles
- Smaller Than 100 mm Needles
- Amniocentesis Procedures
- Amnioreduction Procedures
- Fetal Blood Transfusion Procedures
- Amnioinfusion Procedures
- Cordocentesis Procedures
By End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Boryung Biopharma introduced "Mom Scanning Plus," which is a non-invasive prenatal test, alongside CancerRop, which is a local firm that detects genetic disorders using molecular diagnostics. The experiment uses the G-Scanning plus database, a tool that can diagnose neonatal developmental diseases by genetic analysis and can identify further than 100 distinct Microgen deletions and overlapping illnesses. With this launch, the company has extended its brand range and boosted its market share.
- In June 2018, Getinge released a new version of the Flow-c anesthesia machine. This item is intended to simplify the daily work flow of anesthesia in a rapidly-paced OR. The simple-to-use touchpad provides one control point for all tasks, and the operating ease of the system costs work and adds to enhanced flexibility in ORs. This product launch has expanded the product portfolio of the company as well as increased its market share.
Global amniocentesis needle market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of amniocentesis needle market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global amniocentesis needle market are Medtronic, BD, CooperSurgical, Inc., Integra LifeSciences Corporation., Smiths Group plc, Medline Industries, Inc., Cook, , RI.MOS. srl, Biopsybell, Tsunami Medical S.r.l., Rocket Medical plc. LabIVF Asia Pte Ltd., MDL SRL., ZAMAR CARE., Möller Medical GmbH, ARGON MEDICAL, AngioDynamics., and others.
Research Methodology: Global Amniocentesis Needle Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global amniocentesis needle market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)