Global Angiography Devices Market By Product (Angiography Systems, Angiography Contrast Media, Vascular Closure Devices, Angiography Balloons, Angiography Catheters, Angiography Guidewires, Angiography Accessories), Technology (X-Ray Angiography, Ct Angiography, Mr Angiography, Other Angiography Technologies), Procedure (Coronary Angiography, Endovascular Angiography, Neuroangiography, Onco-Angiography, Other Angiography Procedures), Indication (Coronary Artery Disease, Valvular Heart Disease, Congenital Heart Disease, Congestive Heart Failure, Other Indications), Application (Diagnostics, Therapeutics), End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic & Imaging Centers, Research Institutes), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Angiography Devices Market
Global angiography devices market is registering a substantial CAGR of 5.75% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increment in aging population and CVD incidence and Increasing awareness programs, conferences, and fundraising activities.
Market Definition: Global Angiography Devices Market
Angiography is an X-ray imaging of the blood vessels by means of contrast agents inserted into the bloodstream by a small plastic pipe (catheter) that is positioned straight in the blood vessel. The pictures are known as angiograms. Angiography offers data on defects in the blood vessels, such as shrinking, obstruction, swelling, unusual enlargement and bleeding, which uses a liquid contrast agent recognized as a contrast medium. The contrast agents are introduced into the artery or the vein to renders the blood vessels transparent to the x-rays. Angiography is also used to direct processes for the treatment of defects in blood vessels.
- Increment in aging population and CVD incidence is driving the growth of the market,
- Increasing awareness programs, conferences, and fundraising activities is propelling the growth of the market
- Increasing interest of interventional angiography systems in minimally invasive surgery is boosting the growth of the market
- Rising the strain of incidence of chronic cardiovascular disease is contributing to the growth of the market
- Reimbursement limits for angiography procedures is hampering the growth of the market
- Exposure to radiation Hazard is hindering the growth of the market
- Heavy procedure and expense of equipment is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Angiography Devices Market
- Angiography Systems
- Angiography Contrast Media
- Vascular Closure Devices
- Angiography Balloons
- Angiography Catheters
- Angiography Guidewires
- Angiography Accessories
- X-Ray Angiography
- Image Intensifiers
- Flat-Panel Detectors
- Ct Angiography
- Mr Angiography
- Other Angiography Technologies
- Coronary Angiography
- Endovascular Angiography
- Other Angiography Procedures
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Other Indications
By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic & Imaging Centers
- Research Institutes
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, Pulse Medical Imaging Technology Co revealed a latest medical equipment AngioPlus system, of its kind to be authorized by Chinese health authorities. The device will increase the precision of coronary artery blockage and feature evaluation in China in order to enhance therapy while decreasing patients ' financial strain and wellness risks. This product launch has expanded the product portfolio of the company as well as increased its market share
- In February 2017 Philips is introducing a latest Azurion intervention platform for image-guided treatment. The system involves hardware and software changes intended to allow clinicians to conduct complicated intervention processes more effectively. This brand release has extended the company's brand range and boosted its market share.
Global Angiography Devices Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Angiography Devices Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global Angiography Devices Market are Terumo Corporation, Abbott, B. Braun Melsungen AG, AngioDynamics, Medtronic. Shimadzu Corporation, Cardinal Health., Boston Scientific Corporation, Canon Inc., Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Koninklijke Philips N.V., GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Merit Medical Systems, meditechdevices.com, ST. STONE MEDICAL DEVICES PVT. LTD., MEDTRON AG, InterMed Medical. and CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION among others.
Research Methodology: Global Angiography Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global Angiography Devices Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)