Global Antithrombin Market By Application (Therapeutics, Research, Diagnostics), Source (Human, Goat Milk, Others), Dosage Form (Lyophilized, Liquid), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Antithrombin Market
Global antithrombin market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 496.68 million to an estimated value of USD 749.06 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.27% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing usage of antithrombin as combined therapy.
Market Definition: Global Antithrombin Market
Antithrombin is the small glycoprotein which is usually developed when the enzymes of coagulation system are deactivated by the liver. Its main function is to stop the blood clotting by immobilizing the thrombin protein, increasing extracorporeal membrane oxygenation and hereditary antithrombin is the major factor fueling the growth of this market.
- Increasing cases of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation and hereditary antithrombin deficiency is driving the growth of this market
- Technological advancement and development is driving the market
- High price of the antithrombin is the major factor to restraining the market.
- Presence of alternatives of antithrombin is restraining the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Antithrombin Market
- Goat Milk
By Dosage Form
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2017, Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd. announced that there ACOALAN injection 1800 has received manufacturing and marketing approval (MMA) in Japan from the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. This injection is specially designed to avoid the infection caused by human blood. The main aim is to provide people new technologies which can help them to get better life and health.
- In March 2015, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announced that they have acquired XO1 Limited who develops the anti-thrombin antibody ichorcumab. The main aim is to expand the Janssen cardiovascular portfolio.
Competitive Analysis: Global Antithrombin Market
Global antithrombin market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of antithrombin market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Antithrombin Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the antithrombin market are LFB USA, Grifols, S.A., Shire, CSL Limited, Kedrion S.p.A, Octapharma, Lee BioSolutions, Diapharma, Scrippslabs, com. Koliber Biosciences, exonbio, GREEN CROSS CORP., Helena Laboratories (UK) Limited, MyBioSource. Siemens, Aniara Diagnostica.
Research Methodology: Global Antithrombin Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global antithrombin market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)