Global Atopic Dermatitis Treatment Market By Administration (Injectable, Topical, Oral), Drug Type (Antibiotics, Antihistamines, Corticosteroids, Emollients, Calcineurin Inhibitors, Immunomodulators, Off-Label Therapies, Systemic Agents , PDE4 Inhibitor, Interleukin Inhibito), End Users (Hospital, Clinic, Home care), Distribution Channel (Pharmacies, Hospital pharmacies, Online pharmacies, Drug stores, Pharmacies, Dermatology clinics), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Atopic Dermatitis Treatment Market
Global atopic dermatitis treatment market is expected to an estimated value of USD 173.93 billion by 2026 registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed due to launch of new product in the market and advancement in healthcare industry.
Market Definition: Global Atopic Dermatitis Treatment Market
Atopic dermatitis or atopic eczema treatment is a holistic approach to treat atopic dermatitis. Atopic dermatitis treatment for chronic skin diseases involves rehydrating the skin using emollients and topical steroids to reduce inflammation and itching of skin. The factor related to atopic dermatitis are categorized as modifiable which include inhalant and food allergens; and non-modifiable and factors include genetics or heritability.
- Increasing prevalence of atopic dermatitis is driving the market
- Increased focus on novel biologics are contributing towards the growth of the industry
- Technological advancements in the atopic dermatitis treatment
- Availability of substitute products is also expected to drive the market for atopic dermatitis.
- Allergic reactions of off-label therapies are the factor hampering the growth of the market.
- Strict government regulations and legal norms will also act as restraints for market expansion.
Segmentation: Global Atopic Dermatitis Treatment Market
By Drug Type
- Calcineurin inhibitors
- Off-label therapies
- Systemic agents
- Pde4 inhibitor
- Interleukin inhibito
By End Users
- Home care.
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital pharmacies
- Online pharmacies
- Drug stores
- Dermatology clinics
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, LEO Pharma declare its agreement with JW Pharmaceutical (JWP), where LEO Pharma will get rights to modify, develop and commercialize JW1601, which is anovel atopic dermatitis drug candidate intended for oral treatment of atopic dermatitis. This drug helps in activation, maximize efficacy by dual action of anti-pruritus (anti-itch), and minimize adverse events by high selectivity on the target and blockage of immune cells and also blocks itching.
- In May 2016, Pfizer Inc. announced its acquisition with Anacor Pharmaceuticals Inc. This acquisition will enable in providing unmet medical need for large patient population suffering from mild-to-moderate atopic dermatitis and will enhance Pfizer Inc. position as the leading drug maker. Such merger and acquisition in the market of Atopic dermatitis will enable its expansion in the forecasting future.
Competitive Analysis: Global Atopic Dermatitis Treatment Market
Global atopic dermatitis treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of atopic dermatitis treatment market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Atopic Dermatitis Treatment Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global atopic dermatitis treatment market are Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, ALLERGAN, Bayer AG, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Novartis AG, LEO Pharma A/S, Regeneron, Astellas Pharma Inc., Pfizer Inc., Galderma Laboratories, L.P., Sanofi, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Encore Dermatology, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, AstraZeneca, Bausch Health and others.
Research Methodology: Global Atopic Dermatitis Treatment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global atopic dermatitis treatment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)