Global Autism Therapy Market, By Type (Asperger Syndrome, Pervasive Developmental Disorder, Autistic Disorder), By Treatment Type (ABA, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Chelation Therapy, Oxytocin Therapy, Others), By Drug (Anticonvulsants, Antipsychotics, Insomnia Drugs, SSRIs, Stimulants, Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospital & Clinics, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Autism Therapy Market
The Global Autism Therapy Market is set to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 5.62 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 7.85 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising awareness about the disease and its prevalence in the market.
Market Definition: Global Autism Therapy Market
Autism is a neurological disorder that is associated with a number of disabilities like lack of social skills, challenges with behavior of the individual. The intensity and severity of the disease is different with every individual. Diagnosis of autism can be done from a very young age with kids of age 2-3 year old. The cause is of yet unknown, but constant research and development is being carried on for the complete information of the disease.
- Rising prevalence of disease and government initiatives increasing awareness about the disease is expected to drive the market growth
- Increased research and development initiatives and expenditure, is also expected to drive the market growth
- Stringent regulations and approval procedure by the authorities for the treatment, is also expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Inability of penetration in developing areas and awareness in those regions is also expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Autism Therapy Market
- By Type
- Asperger Syndrome
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder
- Autistic Disorder
- By Treatment Type
- Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA)
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Chelation Therapy
- Oxytocin Therapy
- By Drug
- Abilify (aripiprazole)
- Insomnia Drugs
- By Distribution Channel
- Hospital & Clinics
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2018, US Food and Drug Administration granted balovaptan; investigational oral medicine for treatment of social interactions in patients with autism disorder, Breakthrough Therapy Designation.
Competitive Analysis: Global Autism Therapy Market
The global autism therapy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of autism therapy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Autism Therapy Market
Few of the competitors currently working in the autism therapy market are Pfizer Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, ALLERGAN, Merck & Co. Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Novartis AG, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Aspire Autism LLC, Hopebridge LLC., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Otsuka Holdings Co.Ltd., Curemark LLC., Sosei Group, Saniona, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Mylan N.V., Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc., and F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Autism Therapy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global autism therapy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)