Market Analysis: Global Automotive Control Panel Market
Global Automotive Control Panel Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 87.57 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 165.84 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.31% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand for the application- based technologies is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Automotive Control Panel Market
Automotive control panel are electrical and displaying controls which is used control the one or more electrical system in the vehicle. Every control panel is designed to perform different functions which can be controlled by the user. Engine Control Module (ECM), Powertrain Control Module (PCM), Transmission Control Module (TCM), Brake Control Module (BCM or EBCM), Central Control Module (CCM), Central Timing Module (CTM), General Electronic Module (GEM), Body Control Module (BCM), Suspension Control Module (SCM), control unit, or control module are some of the types of automotive control panel. It is easy, efficient and cost effective method to manage different functions.
- Increasing demand for the electric vehicle is driving the growth of this market
- Growing demand for cabin comfort & convenience features is another factor driving the market growth.
- Recycling of plastic components used for the interior in automotive industry is the major factor restraining the growth.
Segmentation: Global Automotive Control Panel Market
- By Component
- Rotary, Roof Control
- Roof Light
- Touch Pad
- Smart Roof
- Electric Window
- Locking Functions
- Side Mirror
- Door Light
- Driving Monitoring Camera
- By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Cars
- By Control Panel Type
- Touch Screen
- Push Button
- By Product
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, Bosch announced the launch of their new automotive system ICs which is designed to meet the requirement in vehicle system which is integrated on single silicon chip. This new chip in electric vehicles will shut off automatically during any accident to ensure the safety of the driver and passenger.
- In June 2018, Harman International announced the launch of their new 5G- ready multiband conformal antennas which combine multiple antennas in one module. This antenna are designed so that they can accommodate with variety of modern radio services, including LTE, GNSS, V2X, WiFi, Bluetooth, RKE and Electronic toll collection (ETC).
Competitive Analysis: Global Automotive Control Panel Market
Global automotive control panel market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automotive control panel market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Automotive Control Panel Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the automotive control panel market are Delphi Technologies, TOYOTA BOSHOKU CORPORATION, Calsonic Kansei Corporation, Johnson Controls, HYUNDAI MOBIS., Continental AG, Lear Corporation, Magna International Inc., Valeo, Faurecia, Ford Motor Company, Groupe PSA, Renault, Tata Motors, AB Volvo, Navistar, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Automotive Control Panel Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved