Global Automotive Hypervisor Market By Type (Type 1, Type 2), Vehicle Type (PC, LCV, HCV), End-User (Economy, Mid-Price, Luxury), Level of Autonomous Driving (Semi-Autonomous, Autonomous), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Automotive Hypervisor Market
Global Automotive Hypervisor Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 93.48 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1038.66 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 35.12% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to growth in prevalence and adoption of connected vehicles and connectivity of devices in vehicles.
Market Definition: Global Automotive Hypervisor Market
Automotive hypervisors is a hardware virtualization technology that involves the visual aid and helps in virtualization of all the hardware devices as these devices can gain access to the common operating system/host system which helps the in gaining access to the commonly attached devices/electronics.
- Growing concerns regarding vehicular safety and autonomous driving integration in vehicles; these factors are expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Complications with the integration of all the devices and components in a common virtual software architecture; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Automotive Hypervisor Market
- By Type
- Type 1
- Type 2
- By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- By End-User
- By Level of Autonomous Driving
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2018, BlackBerry Limited and Baidu announced that they will collaborate for the deployment of autonomous and connected vehicles technology for OEMs and suppliers.
- In October 2017, Renesas Electronics Corporation announced the launch of “R-Car” reference package produced for the latest version of Android for use in Renesas R-Car automotive system on chips (SoCs).
Competitive Analysis: Global Automotive Hypervisor Market
Global automotive hypervisor market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automotive hypervisor market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Automotive Hypervisor Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the automotive hypervisor market are Mentor, a Siemens Business; Visteon Corporation; Wind River Systems, Inc.; Sasken Technologies Ltd; Renesas Electronics Corporation; BlackBerry Limited; Baidu; Green Hills Software; Continental AG; Infineon Technologies AG; SYSGO AG; HARMAN International; LUXOFT; and NXP Semiconductors.
Research Methodology: Global Automotive Hypervisor Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved