Market Analysis: Global Autonomous Agents Market
Global autonomous agents market is expected to rise to an estimated value of 7254.13 million by 2026 witnessing a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The rise in the market value can be attributed to the rising applicability of AI, cloud based technology and technological advancements.
Market Definition: Global Autonomous Agents Market
Autonomous agents are intelligent agents that are programming elements performing certain set of tasks on the benefit of the owner with freedom, without any interference from the owner. They are smart software entities that automatically act depending on the scenario of the environment, in the reach of its own goal or agenda. These are based on artificial intelligence programmes that act on their own and respond to a given stimulus, without the involvement of human beings.
- Artificial Intelligence is being used in a large number of areas and fields. The rising scope of AI applications boosts the development and growth of autonomous agents
- Fast pace improvements in cloud technology and technological advancements fosters the growth of this market
- Rising access and use of parallel computational resources
- Rising costs of security and maintenance of on-premises solution stimulates the growth of autonomous agents, as they reduce the operational and maintenance costs
- Growing size and complexity of data sets boosts the need for autonomous agents
- Rising improvements and use of Natural Language Processing (NLP), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML)
- Use of autonomous agents improves performance, with enhanced scalability and efficiency by access to real time information
- Absence of skilled workers and proper standards of performance
- Huge initial cost of setup and heavy investments retrains the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Autonomous Agents Market
By Deployment Type
By Organisation Size
- Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- IT & Telecom
- Transportation & Mobility
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March, 2018, Fetch.AI has developed world’s first autonomous ledger, which automatically handles transactions of sale and purchase contracts. Fetch.AI has integrated artificial intelligence, machine learning and ledger technology to deliver a decentralised, self-performing ledger system by allowing autonomous economic agents to facilitate economic and financial activities. Fetch.AI with their innovations and developments in autonomous agents and AI applications is moving forward to become the google of AI.
- In September 2017, Talla, launched Botchain, which is a combination of blockchain technology and AI that ensures trust, reliability and security in the functioning of AI autonomous agents while being used in business premises and workplace. Botchain provides a system to audit and verify the transactions of autonomous agents to increase the security and reliability of autonomous transactions.
Competitive Analysis: Global Autonomous Agents Market
Global autonomous agents market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of autonomous agents market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Autonomous Agents Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the autonomous agents market are Oracle, IBM Corporation, SAP SE, Amazon Web Services, Inc., SAS Institute Inc., Infosys Limited, Nuance Communications, Inc., Fair Isaac Corporation, Fetch.AI, Affectiva., Intel Corporation, Salesforce.com, inc., Aptiv., Google, Talla, Inc., Microsoft and AOS Group amongst others.
Research Methodology: Global Autonomous Agents Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved