Global Autonomous Data Platform Market By Component (Platform, Services), Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises), Deployment Type (On- Premises, Cloud), Vertical (BFSI, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Retail, Manufacturing, Telecommunication and Media, Government, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Autonomous Data Platform Market
Global autonomous data platform market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 22.35% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing demand for autonomous data platform from SMEs and rising adoption of cloud technology are the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Autonomous Data Platform Market
An autonomous data tool analyses a specific customer's big data infrastructure to address crucial company problems and ensure optimal database usage. This helps the businesses to improve and increase their data management abilities. They are specially designed to manage and optimise the big data infrastructure. Many companies are adopting this platform because it helps the IT professional to manage processes more easily. They are widely used in different industries such as a healthcare, BFSI, telecommunication and media, government among others.
- Increasing adoption of cognitive computing technology and advanced analytics will drive the market growth
- Rising amount of complex data will accelerate the growth of this market
- Growing volume of unstructured data due to the phenomenal growth of interconnected devices and social media will also contribute as a factor for this market growth
- Rising demand for omnichannel experience from retailer will also propel the market growth
- Complicated analytical process will restrict the growth of this market
- Lack of skilled and trained professional also hampers the growth of the market
- Problem associated with the maintaining sync between quality and safety acts as a restricting factor for this market growth
Segmentation: Global Autonomous Data Platform Market
- Support and Maintenance
By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
By Deployment Type
- On- Premises
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Telecommunication and Media
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2018, Oracle announced the launch of their Oracle Autonomous Database which is the first self-repairing, self-driving, and self- driving database cloud service. This new database uses machine learning so they can help the industries and provide them with high security and performance ability. This launch will help the company to expand their Oracle Cloud Platform Autonomous Service
- In May 2017, Qubole announced the launch of their first autonomous data platform which will consist of three new platform Qubole Data Service (QDS) Enterprise Edition, QDS Community Edition and QDS Cloud Agents. The solution can smartly automate and evaluate the use of the platform to create more efficient information centres. With this launch, the company is s constructing an independent information platform with smart automation to tackle the challenges faced by companies in scaling up their information teams and projects
Global autonomous data platform market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of autonomous data platform market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global autonomous data platform market are Oracle, Qubole, Inc., IBM Corporation, MapR Technologies, Inc, Cloudera, Inc, Ataccama, Gemini Data Inc., Denodo Technologies, Datrium, Inc., DvSum, ALTERYX, INC., Zaloni, Paxata, Inc, The Linux Foundation, Teradata, DXC Technology Company, Intellias Ltd., among others.
Research Methodology: Global Autonomous Data Platform Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved