Global Autonomous Robot Toys Market By Functional Ability (Autonomous Navigation, Environmental Perception, Task Perception, Task Performance, Self-Maintenance, Others), Educational Level (Higher Studies, Secondary Education, Elementary Education), Educational Role (Tele-Presence, Educational Support Tools, Educational Subject), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Autonomous Robot Toys Market
Global autonomous robot toys market in estimated to register a healthy growth rate in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data for the base year of 2018, and historic year of 2017. The rise in the market value can be attributed to autonomous navigation, sensory capability, self-maintenance, technological advancements of these products and rising demand from the field of education.
Market Definition: Global Autonomous Robot Toys Market
An autonomous robot toy is a robotic toy that performs tasks or operations on its own, without any involvement or intervention of humans. They automatically identify environmental stimulus and are capable to deal in its surrounding independently. Autonomous robot toys are gaining popularity in educating children in a fun and entertaining way. They are also gaining popularity amongst senior citizens, as a robotic friend or companion, who entertains and recites jokes and poems to them.
- They do not require any intervention of humans, and function independently on their own, hence making it easy to use and can serve as a friendly companion
- The increasing use of autonomous robot toys for educating a group or an individual. Hence, they substitute human learning making education fun and easy
- They have sensor integrated systems, making them capable of moving in an environment without any obstruction or collision
- Technological advancements in the field of robotics further drives the growth of this market
- The availability of AI-based robots, IoT and Cloud based technology accelerates the developments in the field of toy robotics
- The rising demand amongst children for a fun and entertaining method of learning
- Autonomous toy robots are expensive and require high cost of maintenance. This restrains the growth of this market as the low income individuals and small educational institutes cannot afford them
- Absence of knowledge and information amongst the people hinders the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Autonomous Robot Toys Market
By Functional Ability
- Autonomous Navigation
- Environmental Perception
- Task Perception
- Task Performance
By Educational Level
- Higher Studies
- Secondary Education
- Elementary Education
By Educational Role
- Educational Support Tools
- Educational Subject
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market
- In January 2019, Hanson Robotics, the manufacturer of the most human like robots, launched their autonomous robot toy, LITTLE SOPHIA, a teacher cum companion for children of the age group of 7-13 years. Little Sophia would help kids grasp and learn new things in robotics, science, technology engineering, mathematics, coding, and artificial intelligence. Little Sophia, just like a human, expresses, sees, talks, sings, narrates stories, plays, and recognizes faces. Thus, she teaches kids in the most fun and entertaining way.
- In December 2017, BLUE FROG ROBOTICS launched the emotional toy robot BUDDY, which is one of the most advanced family, educational and entertainment robot. Buddy is a friend that understands, protects and interacts with family members. It is the most suitable robot to teach, play and assist specially those children who have special needs. The launch of this robot-cum companion robot revolutionises the entire robotics industry, and takes artificial intelligence and technology to a whole new level. Such innovations and significant developments would accelerate the growth of autonomous robot toys market in the forecasted period.
Competitive Analysis: Global Autonomous Robot Toys Market
Global autonomous robot toys market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of autonomous robot toys market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Autonomous Robot Toys Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in autonomous robot toys market are MRT International Limited., Modular Robotics Incorporated, The LEGO Group., Robotical Ltd., RoboThink, fischertechnik GmbH, Robots in Schools Ltd., rero, BLUE FROG ROBOTICS & BUDDY, HANSON ROBOTICS LTD., Petronics Inc., Sphero, Anybots 2.0 Inc., Parallax Inc., ArcBotics, Dexter Industries. and RAWrobotics amongst others.
Research Methodology: Global Autonomous Robot Toys Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved