Global Baking Ingredients Market By Application (Bread, Biscuits & Cookies, Cakes & Pastries, Rolls & Pies, Others), Type (Emulsifiers, Leavening Agents, Enzymes, Baking Powders & Mixes, Oil, Fats & Shortenings, Starch, Colours & Flavours, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Baking Ingredients Market
Global Baking Ingredients Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 13.60 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 19.95 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.91% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increase in demand for gluten-free foods, and the increasing demand or natural and healthy ingredients.
Market Definition: Global Baking Ingredients Market
Baking Ingredients are food products which help to maintain freshness, taste and increase the protein content in the baked items. These are available in different versions for human nutrition’s all over the world. With the help of baking ingredients several types of desserts can be prepared. These are mainly used in baking industry.
- Changes in the eating habits of consumers, increasing urbanisation, have driven growth in the market
- Increase in the demand for convenience foods which results the increase in the sale of breads
- Stringent regulations and international quality standards restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Baking Ingredients Market
- By Application
- Cookies & Biscuits
- Rolls & Pies
- Cakes & Pastries
- By Type
- Emulsifiers Crystal
- Leavening Agents
- Baking Powder & Mixes
- Oils, Fats, and Shortenings
- Colours & Flavours
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, According to a recent report by Fact.MR, in 2019, sales of vegan baking ingredients are expected to close at 38,000 tons. Widespread vegan adoption coupled with pervasive trends such as "careful choices," "clean label," and "sustainability" continue to impact the growth of the market for vegan baking ingredients.
- In January 2019, Kaneka Corporation announced that its joint venture with Mitsubishi Corporation, PT. Kaneka Foods Indonesia, will open a new factory in Indonesia's Bekasi city. The move aims to enhance the presence of KFI in fast - growing Indonesia's markets for confectionary and bakery ingredients.
The global baking ingredients market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of baking ingredients market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in baking ingredients market are Associated British Foods plc, British Bakels, Cargill, Incorporated, Dawn Food Products, Inc, Kerry Group PLC, Muntons Plc, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Taura Natural Ingredients Ltd, Barry callebaut, Mitsui Sugar Co., Ltd, Nexira, Corbion, Roquette Frères, Royal cosun, SAMYANG HOLDINGS CORPORATION, Sensus America Llc, Wuxi cima science Co., Ltd, Yakult Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved