Global Biopharmaceuticals Market, By Product Type (Monoclonal Antibodies, Recombinant Growth Factors, Purified Proteins, Recombinant Proteins, Recombinant Hormones, Synthetic Immunomodulators, Vaccines), Application (Inflammatory , Infectious Diseases, Autoimmune Disorders, Metabolic Disorders, Hormonal Disorders, Disease Prevention, Cardiovascular Diseases, Neurological Diseases, Other Diseases), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Biopharmaceuticals Market
The Global Biopharmaceuticals Market is expected to growing at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014 & 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Biopharmaceuticals Market
The opportunities in the biopharmaceuticals are increasing over the past decade. The key factor which is driving the market is efficiency and safety of the drugs. The biopharmaceuticals products are helping patients with disease such as HIV/AIDs, cancer, cystic fibrosis, rheumatoid arthritis and have reduced the number of deaths in the last decade. The biopharmaceuticals are manufactured using living biological system. These systems require specialized equipment and devices such as incubators that can support these biological systems. They are mostly made of proteins and nucleic acids and target specific diseases and patients groups. According to the an article recently published by the pharmaceutical research and manufacturers association (PhRMA), more than 810,000 people work in the biopharmaceutical industry in the U.S. The market had net value of approximately USD 790 billion in the year 2014.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing acceptance for biopharmaceuticals
- Ability of biopharmaceuticals to treat previously untreatable diseases
- Huge market demand
- Increasing demand for affordable biopharmaceuticals
- High-end manufacturing requirements
- Complicated and cumbersome regulatory requirements
Market Segmentation: Global Biopharmaceuticals Market
- The global biopharmaceuticals market is segmented based on product type, application and geographical segments.
- On the basis of product type the global biopharmaceuticals market is classified into monoclonal antibodies, recombinant growth factors, purified proteins, recombinant proteins, recombinant hormones, synthetic immunomodulators, and vaccines.
- On the basis of application the market is segmented into inflammatory and infectious diseases, autoimmune disorders, metabolic disorders, hormonal disorders, disease prevention, cardiovascular diseases, neurological diseases, other diseases.
- Based on geography the global biopharmaceuticals market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2018, AbbVie Inc. which is one of the major key players has a Bioresearch Center in Worcester, Massachusetts where scientists are forging a new path for treating autoimmune diseases. Their vision is a bold one. To stop autoimmune diseases in their tracks. To discover the true cause of these diseases.
- In August 2017, Abbkine launched released its latest antibody named the Anti-α-Tubulin Monoclonal Antibody (3G5). The product joins the illustrious list of scientific tools and products from the research giant. The antibody has a recombinant protein that is immune with human, mouse and rat reactivity. The different applications of the antibody include IF, IHC, IP, WB and users are advised to determine the best working dilutions after series of experiments.
Competitive Analysis: Global Biopharmaceuticals Market
The global biopharmaceuticals market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of biopharmaceuticals market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Biopharmaceuticals Market
Some of the major players operating in the global biopharmaceuticals market are Abbvie Inc., Amgen Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Eli Lily & Co., Johnson & Johnson, Novartis AG, Novo Nordisk Inc., Pfizer Inc., GlaxoSmithKline Plc., Roche Holding AG, Biogen Idec, Bayer AG, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Abbott Laboratories, Amgen Inc. and Biogen Idec among others.
Research Methodology: Global Biopharmaceuticals Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global biopharmaceuticals market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
- The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)