Global Breast Pumps Market By Product (Open System Breast Pump, Closed System Breast Pump), Technology (Electric Breast Pump, Manual Breast Pump, Battery Powered Breast Pumps), End- Users (Hospital, Home Care), Application (Personal Use Pumps, Healthcare/Hospital Grade Pumps), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Breast Pumps Market
Global breast pumps market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 2.03 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.54% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing population and rising disposable income is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Breast Pumps Market
Breast pump is a device which is used by the mothers so that they can extract milk from their breasts. There are mainly three types of breast pump manual, electric and battery powered breast pumps. All breast pumps have some basic parts like pump, breast shield and milk container. Single and double are the two different types of the pumping. Increasing new born and increasing women working population will fuel the growth of this market.
- Increasing number of new born is driving the market
- Technological advancement and development in breast pumps will also drive the growth of this market
- Rising demand for advanced medical technology will also propel the market growth
- Favorable repayment scenario is another important factor contribution as a driver.
- High price of the device will restrain the market growth
- Availability of substitutes of breast milk will also hamper the growth of this market
- Increasing fertility related problem will also act as restrain for this market
Segmentation: Global Breast Pumps Market
- Open System Breast Pump
- Closed System Breast Pump
- Electric Breast Pump
- Single Electric Breast Pump
- Double Electric Breast Pump
- Manual Breast Pump
- Battery Powered Breast Pumps
By End- Users
- Home Care
- Personal Use Pumps
- Healthcare/Hospital Grade Pumps
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Medela announced the launch of their Medela Symphony PLUS Direct Rental Program so that they can support the breast milk supply. This program is specially designed so that mothers can provide better milk to the infants. This program has two new pumping programs The INITIATE program and MAINTAIN program. This will help the mother access breast pump which are only used in hospitals.
- In May 2019, Ameda Breastfeeding Products announced the launch of their new breast pump Ameda Myo Pro which is specially designed to provide advanced customization to the breastfeeding mothers. This new product consists of LED light for nighttime pumping and also have LCD timer display. It is very useful for late night pumping,
Competitive Analysis: Global Breast Pumps Market
Global breast pumps market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of breast pumps market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Breast Pumps Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global breast pumps market are Koninklijke Philips N.V., MEDELA Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., Pigeon Corporation, Mayborn Group Limited, Lansinoh.com, Hygeia HealthInc;, Bailey Medical,TAITRA., Albert Manufacturing USA.
Research Methodology: Global Breast Pumps Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global breast pumps market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)