Market Analysis: Global Cheese Ingredients Market
The global cheese ingredients market is expected to reach USD113.04 billion by 2025, from USD 87.59 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Cheese Ingredients Market
The global cheese ingredients market is showing strong growth over the last few years. Cheese is one of most complex dairy products, as it includes various process such as chemical, biochemical, and microbiological methods. The chief stages in making cheese are milk coagulation, storage, and acidification and packaging of the final product. There are around 400 varieties of cheese which can be created by different sources of milk. Cheese is consumed every day in various forms all over the world. The global cheese ingredient market is expected to change rapidly due to fast changing eating patterns across the globe. The use of cheese is increasing day by day due to more consumption of fast foods like pizza and burger on daily basis, which is expected to drive the cheese ingredient market at higher rate. Cheese is basically a by-product of the milk. In an article published by “PM FOOD & DAIRY CONSULTING” world milk production in the year 2012 was around USD 790 million tons which is approximately an increase of 64%, a large part of this growth has been used to increase the cheese production in all regions across the globe. This growth has driven innovation and product development in the dairy industry with respect to new types of cheeses designed for special population segments. In the same article, it was mentioned that the world cheese production reached the USD 20 million metric tons in the year 2011. The major players in the cheese ingredients are making various developments such as launch of new products, opening new research and development centres, and new plants for contributing to the growth of the cheese ingredients market. Many of the top firms have long been involved with export markets and have built brand recognition in foreign markets. In the year 2015, Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association was leading cheese producer in the U.S. The company is building processing capacity for milk growth which finds dairy manufacturers which will also expand cheese plant capacity.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growth of the cheese industry
- Rapid growth of the fast-food industry
- Rise in disposable income and urbanization
- Unfavourable regulatory conditions
- Growth in consumer preference for vegan diet
- Increase in cases of lactose intolerance
Market Segmentation: Global Cheese Ingredients Market
- The global cheese ingredients market is segmented based on cheese type, ingredient, and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global cheese ingredients market is segmented into natural cheese and processed cheese. The natural cheese is sub segmented into mozzarella, cheddar, parmesan cheese, Gouda and others. The processed cheese is sub segmented into restricted-melt, standard-melt, and quick-melt.
- On the basis of ingredient, the global cheese ingredients market is classified into milk, cultures, enzymes and additives.
- Based on geography, the global cheese ingredients market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Cheese Ingredients Market
The global cheese ingredients market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cheese ingredients market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Cheese Ingredients Market
Some of the major players operating in the global cheese ingredients market are Chr. Hansen Holding, Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited, Dupont, DSM, ADM, Arla Foods, Saputo Inc., Almarai , Alpura, CSK Food Enrichment, Sacco SRL, Dairy Farmers of America, Alpura, E. I. du Pont De Nemours and Company, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Koninklijke Dsm N.V, Bega Cheese, Amul, Wisconsin Milk, Nestlé, Dairy Farmers of America Inc., Agropur Cooperative., Schreiber Foods, Kraft Foods Cheese & Dairy Division, FOOD Development LLC, Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Cheese Ingredients Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.