Global Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market By Product (Bone Graft Substitute, MF Plate & Screw Fixation, CMF Distraction, Cranial Flap Fixation, Thoracic Fixation, Temporomandibular Joint Replacement), Material (Ceramic, Biological, Metal, Polymers), Location (External Fixators, Internal Fixators), Application (Plastic Surgery, Neurosurgery & ENT, Orthognathic & Dental Surgery), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market
Global Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market is expected to grow from its initial estimated value of USD 1.39 billion in 2018 to a projected value of USD 2.52 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.70% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to rise in innovations and advancements in the product and devices offerings.
Market Definition: Global Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market
Craniomaxillofacial devices can be defined as all of the devices and equipments that are used in orthopedic surgery focusing on the facial structures and musculoskeletal disorders related to the skull. Craniomaxillofacial surgery is focused on the treatment of bones and fractures sustained to the face. The rising incidences of trauma cases and cases related to the facial structure are expected to positively affect the market.
- Increasing incidences of trauma cases and injuries associated to the facial structures; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Growth in demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- High levels of cost to the products in craniomaxillofacial surgeries and cost of overall procedure is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market
- By Product
- Bone Graft Substitute
- MF Plate & Screw Fixation
- CMF Distraction
- Cranial Flap Fixation
- Thoracic Fixation
- Temporomandibular Joint Replacement
- By Material
- By Location
- External Fixators
- Internal Fixators
- By Application
- Plastic Surgery
- Neurosurgery & ENT
- Orthognathic & Dental Surgery
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2017, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. through its subsidiary DePuy Synthes announced the launch of 3D produced titanium-based facial surgical implants for the United States market. The product termed as “TRUMATCH Titanium 3D-Printed Implants” will be commercially distributed through a specialized distributor.
- In June 2017, Summit Medical Group announced the launch of US FDA cleared maxilla-mandibular fixation (MMF) device, termed as “Minnie Ties Agile MMF”. The product is a first of its kind as it is a non-invasive product for use in jaw fractures.
- In January 2017, Antibe Therapeutics Inc. announced the launch of “PentOS OI Max” company’s new bone graft substitute for use in dental biologics market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market
Global craniomaxillofacial devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of craniomaxillofacial devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market
Few of the major competitors currently present in the market are Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.; Stryker; Medartis AG; Zimmer Biomet; B. Braun Melsungen AG; Invibio Ltd.; Antibe Therapeutics Inc.; GENERAL ELECTRIC; Matrix Surgical USA; Summit Medical Group; Integra LifeSciences; CONMED Corporation; KLS Martin Group; Medtronic; TMJ Concepts; OsteoMed and W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global craniomaxillofacial devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)