Global Data Center Automation Software Market By Application (Banking, Finance Services, Insurance), Deployment (On-Premise, Cloud-Based), End- User (BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, IT and Telecom, Other End-user Verticals), Type (Windows 32 and 64, Linux, Unix, Other), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Data Center Automation Software Market
Global data center automation software market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 22.25% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing cloud computing and rising demand of data center automation in various industries is the major factor fuelling the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Data Center Automation Software Market
Data center automation is the process which is used to manage and track the different processes and work of data center facility. Linux, Unix, Window 32 and 64 are some of the common type of the data center automation software. This data center automation software can provide access to data center resources and also have the ability to manage and schedule tasks. They are widely used in industries such as banking, healthcare, retail and others. Increasing adoption of artificial intelligence in data centers is the factor fuelling the growth of this market.
- Increasing implementation of RPA in data centers is driving the market growth
- Growing adoption of AI and IoT in data centers will also propel the market
- Rising demand of data center automation from various end- user industries will also drive the growth
- Rapid growth in online gaming industry and social media is another factor driving the market growth
- Increasing security concern among population is factor restraining the market
- Availability of substitute in the market will also hamper the market growth
- Rising connectivity issues in data centers is also contributing as a factor restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Data Center Automation Software Market
- Finance Services
By End- User
- IT and Telecom
- Other End-user Verticals
- Windows 32 and 64
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Carbon Relay announced the launch of their new AI technology for data center management so that they can help the data operators to reduce the cost, and limit the power consumption. This new software have the ability to monitor cooling systems and other data center equipment and also can look after temperature and other devices so that they enhance performance and can detect operational problems.
- In April 2018, Nokia announced the launch of their first Edge Cloud data center solution so that they can meet the data processing demand for Cloud RAN. This launch will help them to expand their Nokia AirFrame portfolio so that they can provide a network architecture that can enhance performance and reduce operator cost.
Global data center automation software market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of data center automation software market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global data center automation software market are Cisco Systems, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, IBM Corporation, Micro Focus, VMware, Inc., Siemens, BMC Software, Inc., e-Zest Solutions, ABB, FUJITSU, Riverturn, Inc., Schneider Electric, HashRoot Limited, SaltStack, Inc., Veristor Systems Inc., Intel Corporation, Green House Data., Medialine AG, Microland Limited, Clarke Management Consulting Group and others.
Research Methodology: Global Data Center Automation Software Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved