Market Analysis: Global Digital Assurance Market
The global digital assurance market accounted for USD 2.81 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.1% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Digital Assurance Market
Digital assurance is the quality assurance practices to guarantee smooth connections between different parts of digital ecosystems incorporating interconnected individuals, procedures and things cutting over the social, mobile, analytics and cloud stack. The digital assurance practices become critical for the organization which is facing complexities internally and externally from the environment. The main focus is to develop the other functionalities without doing any adverse change to their core competence. That’s why enterprises and organizations need to accept the digital transformation wave to develop new services and products in order to sustain in the long run. In context to the digital assurance, the corporate use of cloud-enabled services for important business functions continues to grow, according to KPMG research. In 2016, more than 80 percent of companies will be using cloud-enabled tools for sales and marketing, HR, e-mail/collaboration.
In this new age where everything is being digitized or mechanized, it is especially vital that the end clients of the items get a feeling of security and affirmation that their information and other individual data that they may share on the web is secure. This is the thing that digital assurance is about. Digital assurance assures the clients that none of their own information is helpless against being abused by programmers. This thus guarantees most extreme consumer loyalty. Presently, computerized innovation is covering all ranges of business arrangements there is a rising interest for very nearly a totally impeccable client experience and security. Advanced assurance goes for taking care of this demand. Associations giving a comprehensive affirmation procedure guarantee fruitful computerized change as well as enhance their IT spending plans.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Day to day digital disruptions is paving the way for digital assurance.
- The increasing use of test automation leads to lower the operational costs and enhance the QA.
- Growing need of API monitoring in the digital economy.
- Operational Challenges.
- High end investment and high maintenance costs.
- Lack of expertise and reluctant to adopt new technology.
Market Segmentation: Global Digital Assurance Market
- The global digital assurance market is based on testing mode, testing type, technology, vertical, organization size and geographical segments.
- Based on testing mode, the global digital assurance market is segmented into manual testing, and test automation.
- Based on testing type, the global digital assurance market is segmented into application programming interface (API) testing, functional testing, network testing, performance testing, security testing, and usability testing.
- Based on technology, the global digital assurance market is segmented into social media, mobile, analytics, and cloud.
- Based on vertical, the global digital assurance market is segmented into government and public sector banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), telecom, and media and entertainment, healthcare and life sciences, retail and e-commerce, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, and others (education, and energy and utilities).
- Based on the organization structure, the global industrial networking solutions market is segmented into Small and Medium-sized enterprises and large enterprises.
- Based on geography, the global digital assurance market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Digital Assurance Market
The global digital assurance market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of digital assurance market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Players: Global Digital Assurance Market
Accenture, Capgemini, Cigniti, Cognizant, Hexaware, Micro Focus, SQS, TCS, Wipro, Atos, Infosys, Maveric Systems, DXC.technology, Sogeti, BugRaptors, TestingXperts, WebDepend, QAssure, Maven Infosoft Pvt Ltd, Sixth Gear Studios, Thinksys Inc, TechArcis Solutions, Inc., GreenSQA, Flexasoft, Snoopgame, Redmadrobot, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Digital Assurance Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.