Global Energy and Nutrition Bars Market By Type (Energy Bars, Nutrition Bars), Form (Organic, Conventional), Flavors (Fruit Flavor, Chocolate Flavor, Nut Flavor, Mixed Flavors), Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialist Retailers, Online Retail, Others), Packaging (Wrappers, Boxes), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Energy and Nutrition Bars Market
Global energy and nutrition bars market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and the historic year 2017. Increased demand of on-the-go snacking among consumers due to its health benefits may drive the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Energy and Nutrition Bars Market
Energy bars are the additional bars containing both cereals and high-energy food. The energy bars are useful in offering fast energy as they provide an individual with adequate nutrition. These bars are often strengthened with minerals and vitamins that eventually assist meet dietary gaps. Due to its advantages in fast nutrition among individuals, several companies are involved to provide these bars fulfilled with nutrition.
- Demand for flavored energy bar and clean label product; may help the market to grow in the forecast period
- Consumer preference for health & wellness products is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing need for sports nutrition will propel the market in the forecast period
- Rising product innovation in nutrition bars and energy bars is also driving the market growth
- Availability of substitute products in the market may restrict the market growth
- Less awareness regarding new products in developing countries is hampering the growth of the market
- Negative impact of product recalls and challenges associated with product distribution can hinder growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Energy and Nutrition Bars Market
- Energy Bars
- Nutrition Bars
- Fruit Flavor
- Chocolate Flavor
- Nut Flavor
- Mixed Flavors
By Distribution Channel
- Convenience Stores
- Specialist Retailers
- Online Retail
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Glanbia plc has acquired SlimFast subsidiary of KSF Holdings LLP and HNS Intermediate Corporation for USD 350 million. This acquisition helped the company to expand their business in the global market
- In August 2018, Clif Bar & Company has announced the launch of its three new products named as, CLIF Energy Granola, CLIF BAR Sweet and CLIF Fruit Smoothie Filled Energy Bar & Salty in which CLIF Fruit Smoothie Filled Energy Bar is the first USDA certified organic energy bar. Now, the brand provided by the company will have these new categories. With such launches CLIF has entered in a new category to bring cereal aisle a nutritious breakfast solution
Global energy & nutrition bars market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of energy & nutrition bars market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global energy & nutrition bars market are Kellogg Co., General Mills Inc., Clif Bar & Company, Health Warrior Inc, Mars Incorporated, Verb Energy, Inc., NELLSON LLC, Novacap, Bite Snacks, PREMIER NUTRITION CORPORATION, yourbarfactory, SternLife, Numix, Fullwell Mill Limited, Brighter Foods, Built Bar, Aurora Intelligent Nutrition, Glanbia Plc, Nutrition & Santé SAS among others.
Research Methodology: Global Energy and Nutrition Bars Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of Market Segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market Drivers and Restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure