Global Engineered fluids (Fluorinated fluids) Market By Type (Lubricants, Solvents and Heat Transfer Liquids), End-user Industry (Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics & Semiconductor, Oil & Gas, Chemical Processing and Others) and Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Engineered fluids (Fluorinated fluids) Market
Global Engineered fluids (Fluorinated fluids) Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 916 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1865.76 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.3% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The exceptional characteristics of the fluids such as non-flammability, compatibility and maintain temperature with various types of plastics and metals is leading to the increased usage of the engineered fluids.
Market Definition: Global Engineered fluids (Fluorinated fluids) Market
Engineered fluids (Fluorinated fluids) are specially engineered to provide excellent lubricity and maintain safety and reliability in various in advanced applications. The product is widely used in the automotive, electronics & semiconductor, oil & gas, aerospace and power generation for reducing the friction between the parts of machine.
- High demand for environmental friendly properties of fluids is driving the market growth.
- Increasing demand of electronic and semi-conductor end-user industry is likely to drive the growth of the engineered fluids market.
- High manufacturing cost of the engineered fluids (fluorinated fluids) is considered to be major restraint for the market.
- Technological advancement is also high which is likely to restrain the growth of the in the engineered fluids (fluorinated fluids) market
Segmentation: Global Engineered fluids (Fluorinated fluids) Market
- By Type
- Heat Transfer Liquids
- By End-user Industry
- Electronics & Semiconductor
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical Processing
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2017, Energain Technology from DuPont was acquired by Solvay. This acquisition helped Solvay to boost its technology and in catering battery manufacturing industry by expanding product portfolio as by strengthening its capabilities to develop further innovative high-voltage solutions for Li-ion batteries.
- In February 2017, Chemours announced the opening of a new Christi plant in Texas, U.S. This helped in maximizing the production capacity or the HFO-1234yf-based-products and make potential change in the products causing global warming.
Competitive Analysis: Global Engineered fluids (Fluorinated fluids) Market
The global engineered fluids (fluorinated fluids) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of engineered fluids (fluorinated fluids) market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Engineered fluids (Fluorinated fluids) Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global engineered fluids (fluorinated fluids) market are: Engineered Custom Lubricants, F2 Chemicals Ltd., Finish Line, Inc., FRONTIER PERFORMANCE LUBRICANTS, INC.., Halocarbon Products Corporation, Halopolymer Kirovo-Chepetsk, HARVES Co. Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., IKV, Interflon, Klüber Lubrication, LUBRILOG SAS Z.I., Nye Lubricants, Inc., Performance Fluids Ltd., Solvay, 3M and The Chemours Company.
Research Methodology: Global Engineered fluids (Fluorinated fluids) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved