Global Graphene-Based Coatings Market By Properties (Corrosion & Wear Resistant, Water Resistant, Electrical Conductivity, Anti-Microbes, Others), End-User (Automotive, Marine, Healthcare, Construction, Textiles, Industrial, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Graphene-Based Coatings Market
Global Graphene-Based Coatings Market is expected to grow with a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising levels of innovations and advancements in technology resulting in increased levels of applications from various end-use industries.
Market Definition: Global Graphene-Based Coatings Market
Graphene-based coatings can be defined as a category of coating that includes or incorporates the usage of graphene in their production and can be termed as graphene being the core element. The coatings produced have enhanced characteristics and benefits such as being anti-corrosion, water resistant, solar paints, are capable of promoting isolation in structures they are applied to.
- Growth in demand for the product due to various benefits along with the increase in the end-use industries
- Lack of penetration globally due to the low awareness regarding the benefits and the product itself; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Graphene-Based Coatings Market
- By Properties
- Corrosion & Wear Resistant
- Water Resistant
- Electrical Conductivity
- By End-User
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2018, HMG Paints Limited and Applied Graphene Materials plc announced collaboration for the development and commercialisation of graphene coatings applicable for use in a number of industries.
- In January 2017, Grafoid Inc. announced the introduction of “GrafeneX” technology, which is a type of graphene coatings technology. It forms a platform for the deposition of graphene based coatings.
Competitive Analysis: Global Graphene-Based Coatings Market
Global graphene-based coatings market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of graphene-based coatings market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Graphene-Based Coatings Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the graphene-based coatings market are Graphenest, S.A.; Grupo Graphenano; Versarien plc; The Sixth Element (Changzhou) Materials Technology Co.,Ltd; Applied Graphene Materials plc; Grafoid Inc.; IEdiSA, SA; Suzhou Graphene Nanotechnology Co.,Ltd.; Graphene-XT S.r.l.; First Graphene; Elcora Advanced Materials; Cabot Corporation and NOVOCARBON.
Research Methodology: Global Graphene-Based Coatings Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved