Global High Pressure Protective Packaging Film Market, By Type (Bubble Wrap, Void-Fill Pillows, Others), End-Users (Electronics, E-Commerce, Automotive, Medical Devices, Housewares, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global High Pressure Protective Packaging Film Market
Global High Pressure Protective Packaging Film Market is expected to grow with a moderate CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. The factors for the growth of the market are added benefits in relation to the protection and transportation of the packages layered with these films.
Market Definition: Global High Pressure Protective Packaging Film Market
High pressure protective packaging film is a product of packaging that utilizes and stores air between its layers to add an extra layer of protection from any external factors that might affect the contents of the package. With the implementation of this packaging method, the users can achieve decline in weightage of packing as well as reduce the overall cost in transportation without compensating on the protection. Due to the presence of air in these films, a layer of protection is formed around the package without the requirement of any extra layer of rigid packaging.
- Rapid and significant growth of the e-commerce industry bodes well for the market due to its widespread application
- Added benefits regarding protection in transportation of the products as well as bio-degradable nature of these films is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Availability of substitute packaging films in the forms of paper and foam layers is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global High Pressure Protective Packaging Film Market
- By Type
- Bubble Wrap
- Void-Fill Pillows
- By End-Users
- Medical Devices
- Aviation & Aerospace
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Pregis LLC announced that they were introducing two new colors to its “Inspyre” protective films. The new colors added along with the original blue are pink and black, helping to enhance the overall experience of unboxing and helping companies participate in charitable events and activities related to the color offerings.
- In September 2017, DowDuPont announced the launch of “Tyvek 40L” medical packaging product, the new economically sufficient enhances the product sterility and also helps in survival & protection of the contents of the package from extreme conditions such as high humidity.
Competitive Analysis: Global High Pressure Protective Packaging Film Market
Global high pressure protective packaging film market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of high pressure protective packaging film market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global High Pressure Protective Packaging Film Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the high pressure protective packaging film market are Pregis LLC, DowDuPont, RAJAPACK Ltd, Sealed Air, iVEX Packaging, Fruth Custom Plastics, Automated Packaging Systems Inc., Future Packaging, Barton Jones Packaging Ltd, Abco Kovex, Tarheel Paper & Supply Company and FUJIFILM Corporation.
Research Methodology: Global High Pressure Protective Packaging Film Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete market analysis and forecasting
- Market definition, understanding the concept of high pressure protective packaging film
- Market drivers and restraints of the industry
- Market segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key players in the market and their analysis