Global Industrial Fabric Market By Fiber (Polyamide, Polyester, Aramid, Composite, Others), Application (Conveyor Belt, Transmission Belt, Protective Apparel, Automotive Carpet, Flame Resistant Apparel, Others), Type (Fiberglass, Aramid, Carbon, Vinyl, Others), End- Users (Automotive, Construction, Aerospace, Transportation, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Industrial Fabric Market
Global industrial fabric market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 134.92 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 201.64 million by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR of 5.15% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Growth in the construction industry is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Industrial Fabric Market
Industrial fabric is a fabric which is used for the production of machines and other industrial technical. These industrial fabrics are widely used in automotive carpet, transmission belt, conveyor belt, flame resistant apparel etc. They are made of better performance yarns, fiber and chemicals. These industrial fabrics are widely used in industries like aerospace, automotive, transportation etc. Growth in these industries is the major factor fuelling the growth of this market.
- Exceptional properties of the industrial fabric is driving the growth of this market
- Growth in the automotive carpet is another factor driving the market growth
- Rising usage of industrial fabric in automotive and construction industry will drive the market
- Growing demand for filtration application will also propel growth
- Strict government regulation is restraining the growth of this market
- Less cost of the industrial fabric is another factor restraining the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Industrial Fabric Market
- Conveyor Belt
- Transmission Belt
- Protective Apparel
- Automotive Carpet
- Flame Resistant Apparel
By End- Users
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Grasim Industries Ltd announced that they are going to acquire Soktas so that they can strengthen their position in fabric market. This acquisition will also help them to expand their business in subcontinents. SIPL is currently a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Soktas Group and its main facilities are located in Soke, Turkey
- In January 2018, Algerian JV announced the launch of their new textile manufacturing facility which is collaboration between the Algerian Government and Turkey’s Tay Group. The 40 percent will be consumed by domestic market and rest will be exported. This will be equipped with eight textile production units, accommodation facility for workers and official and a textile school
Global industrial fabric market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of industrial fabric market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global industrial fabric market are Forbo Flooring India Private Limited, Ahlstrom-Munksjö, Habasit, TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC, ContiTech AG, Cerex Advanced Fabrics, Inc, W. Barnet GmbH & Co. KG, Dowdupont, Johns Manville, Fitesa, G & R Henderson & Co, Berry Global Inc., Kimberly-Clark, Freudenberg Group, Beaulieu Technical Textiles., THE YOKOHAMA RUBBER CO., LTD, CBC INDIA, Bridgestone Corporation, ZENITH RUBBER, Wovlene Tec Fab India, Parishudh Fibres, Sage Automotive Interiors, ACME and others.
Research Methodology: Global Industrial Fabric Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved