Global Industrial Sensor Market, By Sensor (Level Sensor, Temperature Sensor, Flow Sensor, Position Sensor, Pressure Sensor, Force Sensor, Humidity and Moisture Sensor, Image Sensor, Gas Sensor), Type (Contact, Noncontact), Application (Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Energy & Power, Mining), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis:Global Industrial Sensor Market
Global Industrial Sensor Market is driven by the need for industrial robots, global industrial sensor market in estimated value from USD 15.80 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 25.62 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.23% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Market Definition: Global Industrial Sensor Market
The integration and connection of sensor-based data and digitally networked sensors in order to visualize and analyze the environment hosted on cloud or premises, makes the industrial sensor. Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) enhances the decision support for actions which influence control, services and designing in industrial operation, by enriching currently existing data ecosystems.
- Increasing IIoT and Industrial 4.0
- Growing Industrial Wireless senor market
- High cost of implementation of sensor networks
- Need for compliance with different regulations and standards
- By Sensor
- Level Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- Flow Sensor
- Position Sensor
- Linear Position Sensor
- Angular Position Sensor
- Pressure Sensor
- Force Sensor
- Humidity and Moisture Sensor
- Image Sensor
- Gas Sensor
- By Type
- By Application
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Power
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2017, for its industrial automation customers, Rockwell Automation, launched a new line of proximity sensor , Allen-Bradley Bulletin 871FM miniature, metal, flat-pack, inductive proximity sensors are rugged, smart sensors..
- In May 2017, Rockwell Automation has been selected by Metso for delivering global industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) platform which helps in connecting, monitoring, and performing analytics for Metso’s equipment and services, which would result in improved efficiency and profitability for its mining and aggregates customers.
Competitive Analysis: Global Industrial Sensor Market
Global industrial sensor market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of industrial sensor market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Industrial Sensor Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in industrial sensor market are Rockwell Automation, Honeywell, Texas Instruments, Panasonic, Stmicroelectronics, First Sensor, Siemens, Amphenol Corporation, Integrated Device Technology, Bosch Sensortec, Te Connectivity, Omega Engineering, Sensirion, AMS AG, Microchip, NXP Semiconductors, Endress+Hauser Management AG, Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, Figaro Engineering Inc., Safran Colibrys SA and others.
Research Methodology: Global Industrial Sensor Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved