Market Analysis: Global Ink Solvent Market
The Global Ink Solvent Market is expected to reach USD 1425.6 million by 2025, from USD 963.42 million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 5.02% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2028. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Ink Solvent Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the ink solvent market in the next 8 years. Ink solvent is a raw material used in the production of printing inks. Ink solvent is in growing demand in various applications, such as in the production of printing inks, packaging, publishing, and business communication. The raw material used for the production of ink solvents are the downstream products of crude oil. Fluctuations of prices in crude oil will affect raw materials prices, such as aromatic, ketones, esters, and alcohols, which are used in manufacturing of ink solvent. High growth of digital media in the recent - years is one of the major restraining factors in printing sectors.
As per article published by, Permaset Aqua industries, the use of eco-friendly ink like, water based ink is predicted to increase by 30% in the next 5 years in the fabric printing industry. It offers many benefits to artists, manufacturers, employees and end customers. It is easy to use and provides great coverage as it can be spread easily.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rapid Increasing demand for printing inks from the packaging industry.
- Growing number of ink-jet segment.
- Growing use of shifting market from print to digital media.
- Availability, reliability, and cost of new technologies.
Market Segmentation: Global Ink Solvent Market
- The global ink solvent market is segmented based on chemistry type, product type, process, application, and geographical segments.
- Based on chemistry type, the global ink solvent market is segmented into alcohols, acetates, hydrocarbons, and other ink solvents.
- On the basis of process, the global ink solvent market segmented into flexographic process, gravure process and others.
- On the basis of application, the global ink solvent market segmented into flexible packaging, corrugated cardboard & folding cartons, publication, and others.
- Based on geography, the global ink solvent market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Ink Solvent Market
The global ink solvent market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ink solvent market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Ink Solvent Market
Some of the major players operating in the global ink solvent market are emulsions BASF SE , The Dow Chemical Company , Eastman Chemical Company ,Arkema S.A, Ashland Inc, Celanese Corporation , evonik, INEOS , OMNOVA Solutions Inc, shell, Solvay, Permaset Aqua, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Ink Solvent Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.