Global Insulin Delivery Devices Market By Product Type (Insulin Syringes, Insulin Pens (Reusable, Disposable), Insulin Pumps (External/Tethered, Patch), Pen Needles (Standard, Safety), Insulin Syringes, Insulin Injectors), End User (Homecare, Hospitals, Clinics, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Insulin Delivery Devices Market
Global Insulin Delivery Devices Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 10.7 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 21.7 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.2% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The increase in diabetic population drives the rise in the market.
Market Definition: Global Insulin Delivery Devices Market
Insulin is considered to be an important part of the treatment plan for all people who have Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes Insulin delivery device is injected into the fatty tissues under the skin with the help of syringes, insulin pens, insulin pumps and jet injectors. It’s important to select the best device with help of diabetes care team; every device has different functionality. Increasing number of diabetic patient is the growing factor of this industry.
- Increasing diabetic population is acting as a restraint for the market.
- More of technological advancement
- Favorable reimbursement scenario
- Rising awareness about the product
- High cost of advanced devices.
- Complicated software’s.
- Unskilled professionals for handling advanced devices.
Segmentation: Global Insulin Delivery Devices Market
- Reusable Insulin Pens
- Disposable Insulin Pens
- External/Tethered Pumps
- Patch Pumps
- Tubed pumps
- Tubeless pumps
- Pen Needles
- Standard Pen Needles
- Safety Pen Needles
- Insulin Syringes
By End- User
- Home Care
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, FDA provides approvals for two new devices which are designed to improve automated insulin delivery. The Tandem Diabetes Care introduced new product Slim X2 insulin pump which is first interoperable pump approved for children and adults.
- In February 2019, MIT-led research team announces the launch of newly developed drug capsule which can replace injection required for type 1 diabetes. The capsule is made of small needle from compressed insulin.
Competitive Analysis: Global Insulin Delivery Devices Market
Global insulin delivery devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of insulin delivery devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Insulin Delivery Devices Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global insulin delivery devices market are BD, Medtronic, Ypsomed, Novo Nordisk India Pvt Ltd, Beta Bionics, Owen Mumford Ltd., Sanofi, Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc., Copernicus, Dance Biopharm Holdings Inc., Insulet Corporation, Biocon, Eli Lilly, West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Debiotech S.A, InsuJet, SHL Group, SOOIL Developments Co., Ltd and Company and few among others
Research Methodology: Global Insulin Delivery Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global insulin delivery devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)