Global Integrated Platform as a Service (IPaaS) Market, By Integration Type (Data Integration, Application Integration, Application Program Interfaces (API) Integration,Process Integration), Industry Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, Insurance (BFSI), Government & Public Sector, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Education, Telecommunications, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Consumer Goods & Retail, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Integrated Platform as a Service (IPaaS) Market
The Global Integrated Platform as a Service (IPaaS) Market was valued at USD 499.5 million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 1,528.0 million in 2025, growing at a healthy CAGR of 41.7% for the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Integrated Platform as a Service (IPaaS) Market
Integrated Platform as a Service (IPaaS),with automated tools, These IPaaS platform provides pre-built connectors, business rules, maps, and transformations that help in the development of integration flows and application programming interface (API) management. The growing need for the security and reliability creates demand for integration services. The IPaaS integrates all such industry services and its applications within a common platform. IPaaS also helps business organizations in reducing the operational cost. In 2017, Informatics Corporation reimagined IPaaS and launched a next-generation solution to power customers’ data-driven digital transformations. This solution provide enterprises with artificial intelligence (AI) powered with IPaaS and enables processing more than 2.5 trillion cloud transactions monthly for Informatica’ customers.
- Increasing awareness regarding IPaaS amongst business enterprises
- Growing need of organizations to streamline business processes and digital transformation
- Increasing adoption of internet of things (IoT) and evolution of big data concept
- Convergence of IoT and artificial intelligence (AI) technologies within robots
- Government initiatives and policies favouring automation
- High maintenance cost
- Maintaining security is a big task
Segmentation: Global Integrated Platform as a Service (IPaaS) Market
By Integration Type
- Data Integration
- Application Integration
- Application Program Interfaces (API) Integration
- Process Integration
By Deployment Type
- Hybrid Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Data Mapping & Transformation
- Routing & Orchestration
- Integration Flow Development & Life Cycle Management Tools
- API Life Cycle Management
- Business To Business (B2B) & Cloud Integration
- Internet Of Things (IoT)
By Industry Vertical
- Banking Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
- Government & Public Sector
- Media & Entertainment
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Competitive Landscape: Global Integrated Platform as a Service (IPaaS) Market
The global integrated platform as a service (IPaaS) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of integrated platform as a service market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Recently in June 2018, Red Hat, Inc. introduced Fuse 7 in its cloud-native integration portfolio that is integrated with iPaaS. This solution helps in deploying containerized integration services across hybrid cloud environment.
Key Market Competitors: Global Integrated Platform as a Service (IPaaS) Market
The key players operating in the global integrated platform as a service (IPaaS) market are –
- Boomi, Inc.
- Informatica Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- DBSync Ltd.
- Scribe Software Corporation
The other players in the market are Mulesoft, Inc., SnapLogic, Inc., Celigo, Inc., Jitterbit, Inc., Flowgear, SAP SE, TIBCO Software Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Capgemini SE, Dell Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Cherwell Software, SnapLogic, Workato, ScribeSoft, and many more. The other stakeholders of the iPaaS market include cloud vendors, systems integrators, application designers & development service providers, and network service providers.
Research Methodology: Global Integrated Platform as a Service (IPaaS) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis to know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025
- Market trends impacting the growth of the global integrated platform as a service (IPaaS) market
- Analyze and forecast the integrated platform as a service (IPaaS) market on the basis of services, end-user, and services
- Trends of key regional and country-level markets for processes, derivative and application
- Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis