Global Intelligent PDU Market, By Type (Metered, Monitored, Automatic Transfer Switch), By Power Phase (Single Phase, Three Phase), By Application (Datacentres, Industrial Power Solutions, VoIP Phone Systems) and By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Intelligent PDU Market
The Global Intelligent PDU Market is expected to reach USD 5.58 billion by 2025, from USD 1.25 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Intelligent PDU Market
Intelligent Power Distribution Unit is defined as the networked power distribution unit which helps in increasing the efficiency of data centres along with real-time remote power monitoring, data centre infrastructure integration, environmental monitoring and others. There are various advantages of intelligent PDU such as identifying the high power consumption equipment by using port monitoring. Real-time remote monitoring helps to understand the difference between usage and capacity whilew use logs helps to identify erratic power consumption. It increases the efficiency of power distribution unit and others. It also helps to utilize any data centre manager for maintaining time and reducing cost.
Company such as The Siemon Company (U.S.) provides intelligent power distribution units. It is beneficial for reducing energy cost, optimizing power capacity, increasing the efficiencies of data centres, managing and optimizing power capacity and it provides single and 3-phase voltages.
In 2014, Eaton (Ireland) company has launches rack (G3) power distribution units (PDUs). Power distribution units G3 models operate continuously without any interruption at temperatures up to 60 degrees Celsius. It is designed in such a way that IT and data centre manager effectively provide advanced power-monitoring capabilities.
Hence, Due to various recent developments by company it will affect the growth of market in future.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing demand for cloud computing worldwide
- Rising demand for intelligent products in datacentres
- Increasing demand for high-power capacities in high power density environments
- Rising environmental and safety concerns across developed countries
- Higher implementation cost of an intelligent PDU as compared to basic PDU
Market Segmentation: Global Intelligent PDU Market
- The global intelligent PDU market is segmented based on type, power phase, application and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global intelligent PDU market is segmented in metered, monitored, automatic transfer switch.
- Based on power phase, the global intelligent PDU market is segmented in single phase, three phases.
- Based on application, the global intelligent PDU market is segmented in datacentres, industrial power solutions and VoIP phone systems.
- Based on geography, the global intelligent PDU market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Intelligent PDU Market
The global intelligent PDU market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of intelligent PDU unit market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Intelligent PDU Market
Some of the major players operating in the global intelligent PDU market are Cyber Power Systems (US), Raritan (US), Schneider Electric (France), Vertiv (US), Eaton (Ireland), The Siemon Company (U.S.), LEGRAND.COM(France), TIM Infratech(India), CYBER SWITCHING(U.S.), PDU Experts (U.K. ), NETRACK(India), Elcom International(India), Geist(U.S.), powertekpdus(Spain)among others.
Research Methodology: Global Intelligent PDU Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.