Global AS-Interface Market By Components Type (AS-I Gateway/Master, AS-I Slaves, AS-Interface Power Supply, AS-I Cables), Application (Material Handling, Drive Control, Building Automation, others), End-User (Food & Beverages, Chemicals, Paper, Oil & Gas, Water and Wastewater Treatment, Others) Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global AS-Interface Market
Global AS-interface market is valued projected to rise to USD 1409.81 million by 2026, undergoing with a substantial CAGR of 5.00% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising opportunities in various industries for automation application in the industry.
Market Definition: Global AS-Interface Market
Actuator Sensor Interface (AS-Interface) is a networking solution used in DCS, PLC and PC-based automation system. They are responsible to link the connections, to the higher-level control system with other devices so that there should be smooth flow of data and commands g. AS-Interface purpose is to connect I/O devices such as actuators, sensors, rotary encoders, push buttons, and analogy inputs and outputs using a single 2-conductor cable.
- Increasing automation processes is driving the market
- Easy and fast installation process is another factor driving market
- Increasing adoption of safety at work of AS-Interface
- Fluctuation in the price of oil& gas is restraining the market growth.
- Lack of awareness regarding benefits of as-interface system is another factor restraining market.
Segmentation: Global AS-Interface Market
By Components type
- AS-I Gateway/Master
- AS-I Slaves
- Slaves Addressing
- AS-Interface Power Supply
- AS-I Cables
- Material Handling
- Laser Cutting
- Drive Control
- Building Automation
- Food & beverages
- Oil & gas
- Water and wastewater treatment
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Pepperl+Fuchs announced the acquisition of Comtrol Corporation Company which is leading industrial Ethernet communication. Through this acquisition Pepperl+Fuchs want to expand portfolio of Sensorik4.0 sensor solutions and interface technologies that includes AS-Interface. This will benefit Pepperl+Fuchs as they will be effective customer service. Such expansion in the AS-Interface industry leads to its expansion in nearby future
- In October 2018, Emerson announced the acquisition of Intelligent Platforms so that they can expand their machine control and discrete applications. This will benefit Emerson in becoming stronger player in the automation space and serving more efficiently. This transaction will lead to globally expansion of AS-Interface industry in forecasting future.
Competitive Analysis: Global AS-Interface Market
Global AS-Interface market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of AS-Interface market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global AS-Interface Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global AS-Interface market are Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH, Baumer, Pepperl+Fuchs, Siemens, Valmet, ABB , Emerson Electric Co, ifm electronic gmbh, PHOENIX CONTACT, Schneider Electric, NEXANS, Leoni Special Cables GmbH among others.
Research Methodology: Global AS-Interface Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure