Global IoT Gateways Market, By Node (Smart Watch, Camera, RADAR, Thermostat, Actuator, Smart TV, Others), Connectivity Technology (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, ZigBee, Ethernet, Z-Wave, Others), Component (MCU, FPGA, Sensor, Memory Others), Application (Wearable Devices, Healthcare, Automotive & Transportation, Building Automation, Industrial, Consumer Electronics), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global IoT Gateways Market
Global IoT Gateways Market is expected to reach USD 21.5 billion by 2026 from USD 7.3 billion in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.4% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global IoT Gateways Market
IoT gateway is a physical device that enables software program which serves as a connection point between controllers, sensors, clouds and intelligent devices. The IoT gateways structures are in the shape of building blocks which increases the wireless sensing application in IoT module. The network of edge analytics data and repository are flow securely in between the clouds and devices of the IoT gateways. IoT gateways offer several functions such as device connectivity, security, data filtering, and protocol transaction. The gateways are configured with service providers, NaaS providers and CSPs which is functional for interconnected mesh of heterogeneous devices located across varied geographical regions.
- Increasing demand in providing security in IPv6.
- Growing demand in building automation system.
- Research and development took place to improve the local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs).
- Rising demand in manufacturing miniaturization processors.
- Distortion due to complex network architecture.
- Lack of security and privacy of user data.
Segmentation: Global IoT Gateways Market
- By Node,
- Smart Watch
- Smart TV
- By Connectivity Technology,
- By Component,
- By Application,
- Wearable Devices,
- Automotive & Transportation,
- Building Automation,
- Consumer Electronics.
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In 2018, Bosch launched an IoT data management service, which enabled in providing service that receives every data and store it initially in a raw format with FTP and HTTP interface. It also analyzes the data with the help of MongoDB and NoSQL that visualizes the user-defined dashboards.
- In 2018, Etisalat Digital launched an IoT (Internet of Things) gateway solution that used in beneficial for vending machines, payment kiosks, traffic lights, radars, digital signage and smart metering.
Competitive Analysis: Global IoT Gateways Market
The global IoT gateways market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of IoT gateways market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Player: Global IoT Gateways Market
The renowned players in IoT gateways market are Intel Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, NXP Semiconductors, Arm Limited, Cisco, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, TE Connectivity, STMicroeletcronics, Advantech Co., Ltd., Dell, EUROTECH, AAEON, ADLINK Technology Inc., NEXCOM International Co., Ltd., Microchip Technology Inc., Notion Labs, Inc., Samsara and Estimote, Inc..
Research Methodology: Global IoT Gateways Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved.