Global Lab Accessories Market By Type (Microplates, Label Printers, Pipettes, Pumps, Reagent Reservoirs, Valves, Tubings and Wash Stations), End-User (OEMS, Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies, Hospitals, Private Laboratories, Academic Institutes and Research Institutes), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Lab Accessories Market
Global lab accessories market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 800.87 million by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increased demand of lab automation.
Market Definition: Global Lab Accessories Market
Lab accessories play a huge role in the laboratories to provide rapid, precise and reliable outcomes. Laboratories are focused to be automated for accurate, faster and better results, as less time and cost will be consumed with it. Lab accessories are usually light weighted, portable, and can be used at hospitals, ambulance, clinics and home. Increased demand for lab automation and rapid technological advancements is driving this market.
- Rising preferences of lab accessories by the researchers and scientists for the R&D activities; this factor will act as a driver for the market
- Increasing demand for lab automation is also responsible for driving the market
- Favorable scenarios from several governments regarding grant of funds for procuring quality laboratory accessories is a factor which will expand the market
- Rise in sophistication regarding use of specific equipment
- Rapidly increasing disease outbreaks will also act as a driver for the market
- High costs required to set up procurement of laboratory accessories can act as a restraint for the market
- Expensive research and development activities can also act a restraint for the market
- Lack of preparation for technology development
Segmentation: Global Lab Accessories Market
- Microplate Storage Racks
- Well Orienters
- Well Stands
- Label Printers
- Reagent Reservoirs
- Wash Stations Muscle
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
- Private Laboratories
- Academic Institutes and Research Institutes
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Andrew Alliance unveiled ANDREW+, a modified version of ANDREW pipetting robot. The product is easy to use and would give efficiency, performance and repeatability to today’s biology laboratory experiments. Such new launches will help the company to grow in this market.
- In May 2017, Avantor, who is a high-purity materials provider, bought laboratory consumables stalwart VWR. The company invested USD 6.4 billion for this acquisition. Such acquisition will help the company to penetrate more into the market in near future.
Global lab accessories market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of lab accessories market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global lab accessories market are ThermoFisher Scientific, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., BD, Biotix, Inc., Endress+Hauser Management AG, VISTALAB TECHNOLOGIES, INC., Brooks Automation, Inc., Corning Incorporated, Hamilton Company, PARKER HANNIFIN CORP., IWAKI CO., LTD., Cole-Parmer Instrument Company, LLC, Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group, Heidolph Instruments GmbH & Co.KG, Qiagen N.V., HNP Mikrosysteme GmbH, Sapphire Engineering UK Ltd., Gilson Incorporated, CHARLES AUSTEN PUMPS among others.
Research Methodology: Global Lab Accessories Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global lab accessories market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)