Global Leather Luggage and Goods Market By Type (Luggage, Goods), End-User (Men, Women, Unisex), Distribution Channel (E-Commerce, Retail Stores, Specialty Stores, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Leather Luggage and Goods Market
Global Leather Luggage and Goods Market is expected to grow with a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to innovations and advancements resulting in functional products along with the aesthetically pleasing product offerings provided by the major manufacturers.
Market Definition: Global Leather Luggage and Goods Market
Leather luggage can be defined as those leather-based products/goods that are used to carry clothes, accessories, and various other consumer-oriented items inside them and protect them from spilling out, as well as provide protection from various other environmental & external factors. These leather-based goods are specifically designed and produced from the pristine leather.
Leather goods can be defined as that category of leather based consumer goods which have been crafted from top-quality leather for enhanced durability, versatility, and are aesthetically pleasing. The products included in this category are wallets, clutches, belts, footwear, jackets and various other accessories.
- Rise in the levels of disposable income and enhanced standards of living individuals; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Increasing adoption of fashionable apparel and accessories by the populace sparking the growth in demand of the products; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Concerns and protests against animal cruelty restraining the market growth
- Growth in the prevalence of counterfeit products and goods in the market is one of the major factors restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Leather Luggage and Goods Market
- By Type
- Travel Bags
- Casual Bags
- Business Bags
- Roll-Able Luggage
- Duffel Bags
- Suitcases & Briefcases
- Clutches & Wallets
- By End-User
- By Distribution Channel
- Retail Stores
- Specialty Stores
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, HIDESIGN announced the launch of new product lines including bags and various accessories for both men and women that have been made from East India leather. The products available all across India in the company’s retail and various e-commerce stores.
- In June 2018, Montblanc announced the launch of a full travel collection, with the products including pilot case, two-cabin sized trolleys, and two large trolleys all produced at Montblanc’s leather goods factory situated in Florence, Italy. The products are lightweight; leather based products, and has been equipped with the latest technology for enhanced ease of use for the consumers.
Competitive Analysis: Global Leather Luggage and Goods Market
Global leather luggage and goods market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of leather luggage and goods market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Leather Luggage and Goods Market
Samsonite South Asia Pvt. Ltd.; Louis Vuitton; Hermès; COACH IP HOLDINGS LLC; KERING; Christian Dior SE; Delsey; Tumi, Inc.; VIP Industries Ltd.; Prada; Knoll, Inc.; Montblanc; American Leather; Johnston & Murphy; WOODLAND WORLDWIDE; Aero Leather Clothing Ltd; HIDESIGN; The Timberland Company; are few of the major competitors currently in the market.
Research Methodology: Global Leather Luggage and Goods Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure