Global Liquid Chromatography devices Market By Technique (HPLC, UHPLC, LPLC, FPLC), Product Type (Instruments, Consumables, Services), Application (Biomedical & Pharmaceutical Analysis, Food & Beverages, Life Sciences, Environmental, Others), End-Users (Research Laboratories, Food Safety Laboratories, Diagnostic Centers, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Liquid Chromatography devices Market
Global Liquid Chromatography devices Market is expected to grow with a moderate CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness and benefits of using liquid chromatography for obtaining accurate results.
Market Definition: Global Liquid Chromatography devices Market
Liquid chromatography devices are those equipments that are utilized in the process of liquid chromatography, wherein the technique is used for the separation of molecules from a particular solvent. This technique is used in separation and detection of various constituents from a mixture because of the different speeds at which each travel. This technique is used for analytical or preparative purposes.
- Increasing number of applicable areas for chromatography driving the growth of the market
- Increased innovations and advancements in technology resulting in better and enhanced product offerings; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- High amount of costing of these equipment is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Lack of skilled and knowledgeable professionals that understand how to operate liquid chromatography is also expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Liquid Chromatography devices Market
- By Technique
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Ultra-High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (UHPLC)
- Low-Pressure Liquid Chromatography (LPCL)
- Fast Protein Liquid Chromatography (FPLC)
- By Product Type
- By Application
- Biomedical & Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Food & Beverages
- Life Sciences
- By End-Users
- Research Laboratories
- Food Safety Laboratories
- Diagnostic Centers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Shimadzu Corporation announced the launch of “Nexera” UHPLC (Ultra High-Performance Liquid Chromatography) series capable of offering artificial intelligence along with analytical intelligence. The series offers ease in work and operations of a laboratory helping in higher productivity.
- In February 2019, Danaher announced that they had agreed to acquire GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY’S biopharma operations division. This acquisition will help in enhancing the products and service portfolio of Danaher in providing chromatography instruments, consumables and research devices.
Global liquid chromatography devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of liquid chromatography devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the liquid chromatography devices market are Agilent Technologies, Inc.; WATERS; Shimadzu Corporation; PerkinElmer Inc.; Bruker; Phenomenex Inc.; Thermo Fisher Scientific; Danaher; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; Restek Corporation; JASCO; GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY; Gilson Incorporated; IDEX Health & Science LLC;
Research Methodology: Global Liquid Chromatography Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global liquid chromatography devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)