Market Analysis: Global Low Intensity Sweeteners Market
Global Low Intensity Sweeteners Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1.4 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 2.20 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.85% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing health awareness among population is driving the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Low Intensity Sweeteners Market
Low intensity sweeteners are an alternative of a sugar which has sweet taste and contain fewer calories. They are like sugar syrup which is widely used in the food to make them taste sweet. These alternatives are very useful as it also help in weight loss. They are very suitable for the people with diabetes, reactive hypoglycaemia etc. Increasing obesity among the population and rising health awareness is the major reason fuelling the growth of this market.
- Increasing consumer demand for low calorie food is driving the growth of this market
- Rising R&D investment on low intensity sweetener is another factor driving the market
- High price of the low intensity sweetener is restraining the market growth
- Strict regulation and postponement in the product confirmation is another factor restraining the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Low Intensity Sweeteners Market
- By Product Type
- By Application
- Dairy Products
- Table Top Sweetener
- Bakery Foods
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, PureCircle announced that they have got approval for their new Reb M stevia leaf sweetener in Singapore which will help the food and beverage companies to produce products with zero fat and calorie. These new sweetener are non- GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) certified. This new sweetener will provide great taste without any sugar intake.
- In September 2018, Amyris, Inc. announced the launch of their new zero calorie sweetener which is derived from sugarcane. It is totally made from natural and imperishable sources. The main aim is provide people high quality product which will help them to stay healthy without gaining any calorie.
Global low intensity sweeteners market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of low intensity sweeteners market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the low intensity sweeteners market are Cargill, Incorporated, Ingredion Incorporated, Roquette Frères, Matsutani Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Südzucker, PureCircle, MITSUI & CO., LTD, Tate & Lyle., Zuchem Inc., SPI Pharma, Gulshan Polyols Ltd., Ecogreen Oleochemicals, DuPont., Amyris.
Research Methodology: Global Low Intensity Sweeteners Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure