Global Membrane Chromatography Market by Product (Consumables, Accessories), By Technique (Ion Exchange Membrane Chromatography, Affinity Membrane Chromatography, Hydrophobic Interaction Membrane Chromatography), By Operation Mode (Flow-through Membrane Chromatography, Bind-elute Membrane Chromatography), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Membrane Chromatography Market
The global membrane chromatography market is expected to reach USD 617.3 Million by 2025, from USD 256.4 Million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 18.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Membrane Chromatography Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of membrane chromatography market in the next 8 years. Membrane chromatography is a technology for large-scale purification of bio therapeutic products and has been part of a commercial manufacturing FDA-approved process for DNA and virus clearance since 2001. Membrane chromatography is suitable as a platform for large-scale production of bio therapeutic products. Hydrogel chromatography technologies could provide higher selectivity and separation performance to displace resin-based bind–elute applications. In 2009, Millipore developed its ChromaSorb membrane adsorber as a single-use, flow-through anion exchanger designed for removing trace impurities, endotoxins, and viruses. It removes impurities over a broader conductivity range at greater salt concentrations than other anionic resins and membranes. In September 2013, Natrix launched NatriFlo HD membrane absorbers that provide high binding capacity while maintaining the speed of traditional MAs.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing Demand for Biopharmaceuticals
- Increasing research and development expenditure in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Benefits of membrane chromatography over conventional chromatography methods.
- Increasing regulatory scrutiny on the cleaning validation of downstream purification processes.
- Limited use of membrane chromatography products in large-scale manufacturing.
Market Segmentation: Global Membrane Chromatography Market
- The global membrane chromatography market is segmented based on product, technique, operation mode.
- On the basis of product global membrane chromatography market is segmented into consumables and accessories.
- On the basis of technique global membrane chromatography market is segmented into ion exchange membrane chromatography, affinity membrane chromatography and hydrophobic interaction membrane chromatography.
- On the basis of Operation Mode global membrane chromatography market is segmented into flow-through membrane chromatography and bind-elute membrane chromatography.
- Based on geography the global membrane chromatography market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Membrane Chromatography Market
The global membrane chromatography market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global membrane chromatography market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Membrane Chromatography Market
Some of the major players operating in the global membrane chromatography market Sartorius, General Electric Company, Danaher, Merck KGaA, Thermo Fisher Scientific, 3M, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Cole-Parmer Instrument Company, LLC., Purilogics, Restek Corporation, Starlab Scientific Co., Ltd, Membrane, MICRODYN-NADIR, Advantec MFS, Koch Membrane Systems Inc, Novasep, ARKEMA, Pentair plc, TORAY INDUSTRIES, Pall Corporation, CITIC Envirotech, NATRIX Separations, Inc Ltd among others.
Research Methodology: Global Membrane Chromatography Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others