Global Metal Foam Market, By Type (Closed Cell Metal Foam, Open Cell Metal Foam and Stochastic Metal Foam), Material (Aluminum, Copper, Zinc, Titanium, Fecral, NiCr and Others), Production Technology (Blowing Agents, Gas Injection, Solid-Gas Eutectic Solidification, Powder Compact, Ingots Containing Blowing Agent, Space Holder and Others), Metal Form (Melt and Powder), Application (Energy Absorption, Energy Management, Thermal Management, Exhaust System, Low-Pressure Exhaust Gas Recirculation For Gasoline Engines (LP EGR), Compact Exhaust Heat Recovery System (EHRS) and Others), End-User (Automotive, Aerospace, Marine, Energy, Consumer Goods and Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, Rest of Middle East & Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Metal foam Market
Metal foam market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.3% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 113,633.66 thousand by 2027. Increasing demand for lightweight materials in automobiles is a driving factor for the market growth.
Increasing demand of water resistance and high temperature resistance product will increase the consumption of metal foam products which drives the market. On the other hand, the fluctuation in the price of the aluminum which is used as a raw material for the production of products also increase the cost of production and therefore acts as the restraint for the global metal foam market.
This metal foam market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Global Metal Foam Market Scope and Market Size
Global metal foam market is segmented into six notable segments which are based on the basis of type, material, production technology, metal form, application and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into closed cell metal foam, open cell metal foam and stochastic metal foam. In 2020, open cell metal foam segment is dominating in the global market since open cell metal foams are more used for the manufacturing of the lightweight products.
- On the basis of material, the market is segmented aluminum, copper, zinc, titanium, fecral, NiCr and others. In 2020, aluminum segment is dominating global market because aluminum is widely used in the production of the cars in the automobile industry.
- On the basis of production technology, the market is segmented into blowing agents, gas injection, solid-gas eutectic solidification, powder compact, ingots containing blowing agent, space holder and others. In 2020, gas injection segment is dominating in global market as gas insulation technology helps in the production of the open cell metal foam which is used in more applications.
- On the basis of metal form, the market is segmented into melt and powder. In 2020, melt segment is dominating the global market as melting process provides the manufacturing a way to create the product easily available as per the market demand.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into energy absorption, energy management, thermal management, exhaust system, low-pressure exhaust gas recirculation for gasoline engines (LP EGR), compact exhaust heat recovery system (EHRS) and others. In 2020, energy absorption segment is dominating the global market as the product is considered to be the safe alternative for long-term heat resistant for the energy.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into automotive, aerospace, marine, energy, consumer goods and others. In 2020, automotive segment is dominating the global market due to increasing demand of the electrical vehicle in different regions.
Metal Foam Market Country Level Analysis
Metal foam market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, material, production technology, metal form, application and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in metal foam market report are the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, rest of Europe, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, rest of South America, South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, and rest of Middle East & Africa.
North America dominates the metal foam market as in the U.S., the production and consumption of metal foam is huge which is majorly made up of the aluminum. The North America region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 because of increasing business expansion and increasing use of metal foam in automotive industry. The U.S. is leading the growth of the North America market due to availability of low price raw material while Germany is dominating the European market due to increased demand for the energy absorption product in region. In the Asia-Pacific region, the country China is dominating due to increasing application in the aerospace industry.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Demand of Water Resistant and High Temperature Resistant Products in Metal Foam Industry
Metal foam market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in metal foam and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the metal foam market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Metal Foam Market Share Analysis
Metal foam market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to metal foam market.
The major players covered in the report are BASF SE, CYMAT Technologies Ltd., Havel metal foam GmbH, Alantum Corporation, ERG Aerospace Corp., Hunan Ted New Material Co.,Ltd., BEIHAI COMPOSITE MATERIALS CO.,LTD., American Elements, EncocamLtd., hollomet GmbH, Freund GmbH, RVC Foams, Mayser GmbH & Co. KG, Exxentis, Spectra-Mat, Inc., Ultramet, Cnem Corporation, SELEE CORPORATION, Goodfellow, Liaoning ZhongSe New Materials Technology Co.,Ltd. among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of metal foam market.
- In January 2020, Havel metal foam GmbH received the Brandenburg Innovation Award. This development helps the company to expand its presence as well as build recognition in the metal foam market which will help to increase revenue in the future.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for metal foam through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Global Metal foam Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.