Global Micro-Invasive Glaucoma Implants Market By Procedure (Trabecular Micro-Bypass Shunt, Hydrus Micro-Stent, Trabectome, Gonioscopy-Assisted Transluminal Traculomotomy, Kahook Dual Blade, Trab 360, Ab-Interno Canaloplasty, Supraciliary Microstenting), Impant Model (Long, Thin Tube, Large), End- User (Eye Hospitals, Opthalmology Clinics, Outpatient Surgical Centers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Micro-Invasive Glaucoma Implant Market
Global Micro-Invasive Glaucoma Implant Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 8.45 billion to an estimated value of USD 12.21 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.71% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing cases of glaucoma is major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Micro-Invasive Glaucoma Implant Market
Micro-invasive glaucoma implants is performed for the treatment of the open- angle glaucoma and is done through an ab- interno approach. It is very safe and provides faster recovery as compared to the traditional methods. They usually lower the intraocular by increasing the flow or reducing the production of the aqueous humor. Increasing cases of the glaucoma worldwide is the major factor fueling the growth of this market.
- Increasing aging population is driving the growth of this market
- Rising cases of glaucoma and contract is another factor driving the growth of this market
- Lack of awareness about glaucoma among population is restraining the growth of this market
- Dearth of skilled and trained professional is another restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Micro-Invasive Glaucoma Implant Market
- Trabecular Micro-Bypass Shunt
- Hydrus Micro-Stent, Trabectome
- Gonioscopy-Assisted Transluminal Traculomotomy
- Kahook Dual Blade
- Trab 360
- Ab-Interno Canaloplasty
- Supraciliary Microstenting
By Impant Model
- Thin Tube
By End- User
- Eye Hospitals
- Opthalmology Clinics
- Outpatient Surgical Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2016, Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. announced that they have acquired Innfocus who are developer of the Microshunt glaucoma implant device. This acquisition will help the Satan to strengthen their glaucoma portfolio and Microshunt will help the patients to get better treatment.
- In February 2016, Alcon announced that they have acquired Transcend Medical so that they expand their surgery portfolio. This acquisition will help the company to develop new treatment and solutions for glaucoma and will help the Alcon to expand their business worldwide.
Competitive Analysis: Global Micro-Invasive Glaucoma Implant Market
Global micro-invasive glaucoma implants market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of micro-invasive glaucoma implants market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Micro-Invasive Glaucoma Implant Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global micro-invasive glaucoma implants market are Alcon, Bausch & Lomb Incorporated., Carl Zeiss AG, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Inc, Lumenis., Glaukos Corporation., Ellex Medical Lasers, IRIDEX Corporation, HAAG-STREIT GROUP, Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems, Sonomed Escalon, HumanOptics, PhysIOL, Essilor, NIDEK CO., LTD., Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Micro-Invasive Glaucoma Implant Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global micro-invasive glaucoma implants market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)