Global Molybdenum Market, By End Product Type (Steel, Chemicals, Foundries, Mo-Metals, Nickel Alloy, Others), By Application (Oil & Gas, Automotive, Heavy Machinery, Energy, Aerospace & Defense, Others), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Molybdenum Market
The Global Molybdenum Market accounted for USD 350,000 million by end of 2025 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Molybdenum Market
Molybdenum compounds have low solubility in water, but when molybdenum-bearing minerals contact oxygen and water, the resulting molybdate ion MoO2−
4 is quite soluble. Industrially, molybdenum compounds are used in high-pressure and high-temperature applications as pigments and catalysts. There is a growing demand for Molybdenum in oil and gas industry, which is expected to be one of the major drivers of the market over the next few years.
Major Market Drivers:
- Increasing Focus on Renewable Energy Production
- APAC region excluding japan to Remain Largest and Fastest Growing Market for Molybdenum.
- Oil & Gas Industry will be largest consumer of Molybdenum
- Oversupply for weaker demand has resulted into reduced capital spending
Market Segmentation: Global Molybdenum Market
- The Molybdenum Market is segmented on the basis of end product type into Steel, Chemicals, Foundries, Mo-Metals, Nickel Alloy, Others
- On the basis of application the molybdenum market is segmented into Oil & Gas, Automotive, Heavy Machinery, Energy, Aerospace & Defense, Others.
- On the basis of geography, the carbon black market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Landscape: Global Molybdenum Market
The Global Molybdenum Market is fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors: Global Molybdenum Market
Some of the major players in Global Molybdenum Market market include induicheng Molybdenum Co., Ltd., BHP Billiton Group, Compania Minera Dona Ines De Collahuasi S.C.M., Compañía Minera Antamina S.A., Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc., Antofagasta plc, China Molybdenum Co., Ltd., American CuMo Mining Corporation, Grupo México, S.A.B. de C.V., and Freeport-McMoRan Inc. Shaanxi Non-ferrous Metals Holding Group Co., Ltd., Antofagasta plc. Moly metal L.L.P, ENF Ltd. many more.
Research Methodology: Global Molybdenum Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an analyst call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.