Market Analysis: Global Next-Generation Memory Market
The global next-generation memory market accounted to USD 2.4 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Next-Generation Memory Market
Memory is the important factor in most of the portable devices that are becoming indispensable. New memory technologies have the advanced memory technologies and have different tradeoffs for performance, power, and cost. The new next generation technologies are changing the hierarchy of memory usage, emerging technologies such as next generation have a transformational effect on memory usage and integration in computer systems.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Demand for Universal Memory Devices
- Need for Low Power Consumption, High Bandwidth and Highly Accessible Memory Device
- Growing Demand for Enterprise Storage Applications
- Nonexistence of Stability in Adverse Environmental Situations
- Potential for Substituting Flash Memory
Market Segmentation: Global Next-Generation Memory Market
- By technology the global next-generation memory market is segmented into volatile memory, and nonvolatile memory.
- Nonvolatile memory is further sub-segmented into magneto-resistive random-access memory (MRAM), ferroelectric RAM (FRAM), 3D Xpoint (Quantx & Optane), resistive random-access memory (RERAM)/ conductive-bridging RAM (CBRAM), nano RAM (NRAM), and others.
- Volatile memory is further sub-segmented into Hybrid Memory Cube (HMC), and High-Bandwidth Memory (HBM).
- By application the global next-generation memory market is segmented into mobile phones, cache memory, embedded MCU, and smart cards.
- By industry the global next-generation memory market is segmented into enterprise storage, consumer electronics, military & aerospace, industrial, automotive & transportation, telecommunications, energy and power, healthcare, agriculture, and retail.
- By wafer size the global next-generation memory market is segmented into nonvolatile memory market, and volatile memory market.
- Volatile memory market is further sub-segmented into 200 mm, 300 mm, and 450 mm.
- On the basis of geography, global next-generation memory market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2018, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Next-Generation Memory Market
The global next-generation memory market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Next-Generation Memory market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors: Global Next-Generation Memory Market
Some of the major players operating in global next-generation memory market are Toshiba Corporation, Samsung, Intel Corporation, Micron Technology, Inc., SK HYNIX INC., Western Digital Corporation, Adesto Technologies Corporation, Inc., Microchip Technology Inc., Fujitsu, Everspin Technologies Inc., IBM Corporation, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Avalanche, NXP Semiconductor, Cypress, Open-Silicon, Inc., 4DS Memory Limited, VIKING RANGE, LLC among others.
Research Methodology: Global Next-Generation Memory Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.