Market Analysis: Global Ophthalmic Suspension Market
Global Ophthalmic Suspension Market accounted to significant growth at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Ophthalmic Suspension Market
A suspension that is used to treat the eye related conditions including infections, allergies and wet (Age-related Macular Degeneration) AMD etc. is termed as ophthalmic suspension. Generally, it is available in the combination of antibiotics and corticosteroids, to give effective and better treatment results.
Increasing rates of eye diseases is boosting the market. According to World Health Organization (WHO), 1.3 billion people are affecting with some form of vision impairment, approximately 80% of all vision impairment globally is considered avoidable with the availability of proper medical treatment. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- Rise in prevalence rate of eye diseases is one of the major factors contributing to the growth of this market.
- Increasing geriatric population and growing number of bacterial infections cases in children will also be responsible for the growth of the market.
- Adverse effects in ophthalmic suspension hamper the market.
- Loss of patent of blockbuster drugs will provide opportunities to penetrate in the market.
Segmentation: Global Ophthalmic Suspension Market
By Type of Content
- Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
By Treatment Type
- Bacterial Infections
- Retinal disorder
- Macular Degeneration
- Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Central Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Congenital X-Linked Retinoschisis
- Diabetic Eye Disease
- Eye Clinics
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. announced that it has received approval for CEQUA (cyclosporine ophthalmic solution) 0.09%, from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to launching of new drug in market will attract potential customers.
- On 15th April, 2019, the global leader in ophthalmology, Novartis came up with the innovation by changing the dosage form, has announced FDA filing acceptance and priority review of Brolucizumab (RTH258) for patients with wet AMD. Soon, it will launch in the market and capture the market shares of global ophthalmic suspension market.
- In March 2019, Rocklatan, a combination drug of Latanoprost and Netarsudil launched in the market for the indication of open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension. It can be proved as a blockbuster drug and increase the competition in the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Ophthalmic Suspension Market
The global ophthalmic suspension market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global ophthalmic suspension market for Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa and rest of the world.
Key Market Competitors: Global Ophthalmic Suspension Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in global ophthalmic suspension market are Novartis AG (Switzerland), ALLERGAN (Ireland)plc, Pfizer Inc. (US), Merck Co. & Inc. (US), Bausch Health Companies Inc. (Canada), Bayer AG (Germany), Genentech, Inc. (US), Falcon Group (India), Cirondrugs (India), Dolvis Bio Pharma Private Limited (India), Parenteral Drug Association, Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd. (India), ENTOD INTERNATIONAL (India), Akums (India), UBM (UK), FDC (India) and Dev Life Corporation (India) among others.
Research Methodology: Global Ophthalmic Suspension Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global ophthalmic suspension market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)