Global Osseointegration Implants Market, By Product Type (Dental Components, Bone-Anchored Prosthesis), Material Type (Ceramic Implants, Zirconia Implants, Stainless Steel Implants, Titanium), End Users (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Dental Clinics), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Osseointegration Implants Market
The Global Osseointegration Implants Market is expected to reach USD 8.38 billion by 2025, from USD 4.91 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Osseointegration Implants Market
Osseointegration is process of direct structural and functional connection between living bone and the surface of a load-bearing artificial implant. It is nothing but the fixation of alloplastic materials with a living part of patient for treatment purpose. Cosmetic dentistry has become an integral part of Osseointegration implants. Osseointegration implants are the necessary part of cosmetic dentistry revolution. Demand for these implantable devices is rising day by day for edentulous people. In osseointegration implants industry, the key providers are launching new products to get market share in huge amount. Along with better technologies for dental implants and increasing number of dental practitioners, the market demand of osseointegration implants market will increase. In June 2017, DePuy Synthes Companies have announced the launch of the VIPER and EXPEDIUM Fenestrated Screw Systems in the U.S. The products would restore the integrity of the spinal column in patients with advanced stage spinal tumours.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growing geriatric population.
- Increasing number of incidents.
- Rapid adoption of better technologies.
- High cost requirement.
Market Segmentation: Global Osseointegration Implants Market
- The global osseointegration implants market is segmented based on product type, material type, end user and geographical segments.
- Based on product type, the market is segmented into dental components and bone-anchored prosthesis. Dental component is further segmented into crown and abutment. Abutment is further classified into definitive abutment and temporary abutment. Bone anchored prosthesis is segmented into upper limb and lower limb.
- On the basis of material, the market is classified into ceramic implants, zirconia implants, stainless steel implants, and titanium.
- On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and dental clinics.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Brazil among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2015, approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) given to humanitarian device exemption (HDE) for Integrum´s OPRA Implant System.
Competitive Analysis: Global Osseointegration Implants Market
The global osseointegration implants Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as product launches, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Continuous Manufacturing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Osseointegration Implants Market
Some of the major players operating in the global osseointegration implants market are Bicon, Zimmer Biomet, Dentsply Sirona, Institut Straumann AG, Osstem Implant, Camlog, Dentsply Sirona, Danaher Corporation, Integrum SE, Camlog, Insights, Inc., The Straumann Group, Nuvasive, Inc, Depuy Synthes Companies, Danaher Corporation, Stryker Corporation, William Demant Holding A/S, Henry Schein Inc, Innovative Manufacturers, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Osseointegration Implants Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global osseointegration implants market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
- The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)