Global Passenger Car Sensors Market, By Sensor Type (Pressure Sensors, Position Sensors, Speed Sensors, Temperature Sensors, O2 and NOx Sensors, Safety and Comfort Sensors, Others), Application (Powertrain/Drivetrain, Exhaust, Interior/Comfort, Body Control, Driver Assistance System), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Passenger Car Sensors Market
Growth of the passenger car sensors market is directly related to the automobile industry, where the demand for individual passenger vehicles is experiencing very high demand. This has induced the market growth from an estimated value of USD 99.90 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 184.92 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.0% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Market Definition: Global Passenger Car Sensors Market
Passenger car sensors are used in various parts of the vehicle and they determine the comfort and performance level of the vehicle. They also measure and determine the emission of pollutants from the vehicle. These sensors play an important role in working under the defined regulations specified by the authorities. These sensors help to innovate and modify the vehicle increasing the chances of better products to hit the market.
- Stringent government regulations and safety concerns regarding the vehicles work as a major driver for the market
- Constant innovation in the passenger car sensors market due to the demand of higher safety with the vehicle will also act as a driver for the market
- Malfunctioning of these sensors, act as a restraint for the market growth as the malfunctioning of these sensors can cause breakdowns and accidents
- High cost of the sensors will also act as a restraint for the market growth
Segmentation: Global Passenger Car Sensors Market
- By Sensor Type
- Pressure Sensors
- Position Sensors
- Speed Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- O2 and NOx Sensors
- Safety and Comfort Sensors
- By Application
- Body Control
- Driver Assistance System
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2017, Sensirion AG Switzerland announced that they had acquired AUTO INDUSTRIAL CO. LTD., which is expected to expand its geographical presence and enhance its sensor business segment.
- In October 2015, CTS Corporation announced the acquisition of Filter Sensing Technologies (FST) Inc., with this acquisition CTS is expected to advance its sensors business and technology due to the innovations and expertise of FST in diagnostics and instruments.
Competitive Analysis: Global Passenger Car Sensors Market
Global passenger car sensors market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of passenger car sensors market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Passenger Car Sensors Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the passenger car sensors market are Continental AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, DENSO CORPORATION, TE Connectivity, Delphi Technologies, Allegro MicroSystems LLC, Analog Devices Inc., CTS Corporation, Elmos Semiconductor AG, Infineon Technologies AG, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Sensirion AG Switzerland, Valeo, Hitachi Appliances, Inc., Sensata Technologies Inc., Autoliv Inc., NXP Semiconductors, and STMicroelectronics.
Research Methodology: Global Passenger Car Sensors Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved