Global Pedicle Screw Systems Market, By Product (Polyaxial Pedicle Screw Systems, Monoaxial Pedicle Screw Systems, Other Pedicle Screw Systems), Surgery Type (Open Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery), Indication (Spinal Degeneration, Spinal Trauma, Spinal Deformities, Other Indications), Application (Thoracolumbar Fusion, Cervical Fusion), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Pedicle Screw Systems Market
The Global Pedicle Screw Systems Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 538.64 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 891.44 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 6.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market is due to the rising spinal cord related patients population over the world and prevalence of demand in these populations.
Market Definition: Global Pedicle Screw Systems Market
Arthroscopy is a minimally invasive surgical procedure that is performed where examination or even treatment is performed through an endoscope or through an arthroscope. These procedures require a number of instruments to aid in the entire surgical procedures and such instruments are known as pedicle screw systems.
- Rising geriatric population has increased the demand for these instruments as these population usually suffer from arthritis
- Constant innovations and advancements in the industry will act as a major market driver
- High cost of pedicle screw systems is acting as a major restraint for the market
- Lack of trained professionals who can utilize these instruments fully are also acting as a major market restraint
Segmentation: Global Pedicle Screw Systems Market
- By Product
- Polyaxial Pedicle Screw Systems
- Monoaxial Pedicle Screw Systems
- Other Pedicle Screw Systems
- By surgery
- Open Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- By Application
- Thoracolumbar Fusion
- Cervical Fusion
- By Indication
- Spinal Degeneration
- Spinal Trauma Injuries
- Spinal Deformities
- Other Indications
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December, 2017, DePuy Synthes launched Purevue visualization system imaging platform applicable for the usage in minimally invasive surgery procedures
- In February, 2016, Smith & Nephew entered into a multi-country distribution agreement with OrthAlign Inc., for the distribution of Smith & Nephew’s Total Knee Arthroplasty (TKA) technology, KneeAlign.
Competitive Analysis: Global Pedicle Screw Systems Market
The global pedicle screw systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of pedicle screw systems market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Pedicle Screw Systems Market
The key players in the pedicle screw systems market include DePuy Synthes, Globus Medical , Zimmer Biomet , B. Braun , Medtronic , and Stryker , Orthopeadic Implant Company, Z-medical GmbH. Co. KG, Globus Medical, Inc., Alphatec Spine, Inc., Aesculap Implant Systems, LLC,, X-spine Systems, Inc., Auxein Medical, Medtronic, , Zimmer Biomet, , Spine, Inc., Orthopeadic Implant Company, LDR Holding Corporation, Z-medical GmbH + Co. KG, X-spine Systems, Inc., Auxein Medical and Alphatec Spine, Inc.,, Aesculap Implant Systems, LDR Holding Corporation, CTL Medical Corporation, Orthopeadic Implant, Z-medical, X-spine Systems,, Globus Medical.
Research Methodology: Global Pedicle Screw Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global pedicle screw systems market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)