Global Protective Gloves Market,By Product (Nitrile Gloves, Latex Gloves, Vinyl Gloves, Puncture Resistant Gloves, Polyethylene Gloves, Cotton Fabric Gloves, Butyl Gloves, Aluminized Gloves, Neoprene Gloves, Kevlar Gloves, Leather Gloves and Others), Type (Disposable and Reusable), Application (Biological, Chemical, Mechanical, Thermal, Anti-Static, and Others), Distribution Channel (Retail, Direct Sales/B2B), End User (Healthcare, Food And Beverages, Oil & Gas, Transportation, Fire Protection, Construction, Manufacturing, Sports, Military, Mining, And Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest Of Europe, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia And New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, South Africa and Rest Of Middle East And Africa),Industry Trends and Forecast To 2028.
Global protective gloves market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.2% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 22,601,206.87 thousand by 2028.
Protective Gloves or safety gloves are gloves designed to protect individuals from safety hazards such as cuts, burns, chemicals, abrasions, biohazards, among others. Although, various types of safety gloves are available in the market, it is important to choose the right s and product for the intended purpose.
Currently various types of safety gloves such as cut-resistant, heat-resistant, anti-impact, anti-vibration, among others are available in the market that are made from s such as latex, nitrile, vinyl, among others. Protective gloves widely find applications in varied industrial segments such as healthcare, military, construction among others.
This Intumescent coating for fire proofing and spray applied fire resistive market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Global protective gloves market is segmented into Five notable segments which are based on the product, type, distribution channel, application and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the global protective gloves market is segmented into cotton fabric gloves, latex gloves, puncture resistant gloves, nitrile gloves, neoprene gloves, Kevlar gloves, leather gloves, vinyl gloves, butyl gloves, polyethylene gloves, aluminium gloves and others. In 2021, nitrile gloves segment is expected to dominate in global protective gloves market due to its superior strength properties and along with that it is more resistant than the natural rubber to any kind of acids, chemicals which boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of type, the global protective gloves market is segmented into reusable and disposable. In 2021, disposable segment is dominating in global protective gloves market as products helps in minimizing the spread of any kind of allergic infections, which help to boost its demand in the market.
- On the basis of application, the global protective gloves market is segmented into chemical, mechanical, biological, thermal, anti-static and others. Mechanical segment is sub-segmented into automotive, chemical, oil & gas and others. In 2021, biological segment is expected to dominate in global protective gloves market as it provides extra safety at the time of handling of hazardous materials of laboratory which helps to boost its demand in the market.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the global protective gloves market is segmented into retail and direct sales/B2B. The retail segment is sub-segmented into supermarkets/hypermarkets, e-commerce and others. In 2021, retail segment dominates global protective gloves market as the business can be shaped as per the customer’s lifestyle.
- On the basis of end-user, global protective gloves market is segmented into healthcare, manufacturing, food and beverages, transportation, construction, oil and gas, sports, fire protection, military, mining and others. Each segment is further sub-segmented based on type into cotton fabric gloves, latex gloves, puncture resistant gloves, nitrile gloves, neoprene gloves, Kevlar gloves, leather gloves, vinyl gloves, butyl gloves, polyethylene gloves, aluminized gloves and others. In 2021, healthcare segment is expected to dominate in global protective gloves market due to increasing awareness of hygiene personal care devices which boost its demand in the forecast year.
Global Protective Gloves Market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, type, resin, substrate, technology, application and end-user.
The countries covered in Protective glovesmarket report are U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, Rest of Middle East & Africa.
Asia-Pacific dominates the Protective Gloves Market as in China and India, the production, import and consumption of protective gloves s is increasing. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of the high construction and building activities happening in the region that requires abrasion resistant protective gloves. While Germany is dominating in the Europe region, due to increasing automotive production, U.S. is dominating in the North American region due to growth in oil & gas industry in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Demand of Headphone/Earphone in Protective Gloves
Global Protective Gloves Market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in Protective gloves s and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Protective glovesmarket. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Protective Gloves Market Share Analysis
Global Protective loves Market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to global Protective gloves s market.
The major players covered in the report are 3M, KWCC, ANSELL LTD., Top Glove Corporation, Kossan Rubber Industries, Supermax Corporation Berhad, DeltaPlus Group, MCR Safety ( a subsidiary of Bunzl PLC), Ergodyn, Saf-T-Gard International, Inc., Radians Inc., Protective Industrial Products, Inc., Midas Safety, Superior Gloves, Lakeland Industries, Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Hartalega Holdings Berhad, Comfort Ruber Gloves Industries Sdn Bhd, DuPont, Shamrock Manufacturing Company, Inc., other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of Protective gloves s market.
- In July 2021, KCWW was named as one of the 2021 Best Companies for Multicultural Women. The recognition was given by Seramount. The company expects that this award will improve its goodwill as well as brand recognition.
- In March 2019, ANSELL LTD. introduced ICROFLEX MidKnight XTRA, a nitrile based glove that is mainly intended for medical professional who have to deal with drug abuse victims. The product offers extensive protection against drugs such as fentanyl, that being vomited by victims. The company intends to strengthen its product portfolio as well as gain competitive advantages over competitors by the introduction of new products.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for Protective gloves s through expanded range of size.