Market Analysis: Global Railway Cybersecurity Market
Global railway cybersecurity market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 9.97% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising government rules related to passenger security and rising digitalized and connected infrastructure is another factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Railway Cybersecurity Market
Cyber security is a process to protect data, software and other important files from cyber-attacks. The main aim of the cyber security is to protect the sensitive information and stop the attackers from destroying or changing that information. In railway industry, cybersecurity will make the system easy and adaptable and will make technological advancements. This will able to provide application security, data protection, system administration and others. Increasing prevalence for IoT and automation technologies worldwide is fuelling the growth of this market.
- Increasing issues related to cybersecurity will also act as a driver for this market
- Rising adoption of IoT and automation technologies will also propel market
- Growing prevalence for cloud- based services will drive market
- Increasing investment in railway infrastructure will act as driver for this market
- Lack of cybersecurity advancement in developing country will hamper market
- Increasing awareness about data security will also restrain market
- Lack of skilled and trained cybersecurity professionals will also act as a restrain for the growth of this market.
Global Railway Cybersecurity Market Segmentation:
By Solutions and Services
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention System
- Design and Implementation
- Risk and Threat Assessment
- Support and Maintenance
By Security Type
- Application Security
- Network Security
- Data Protection
- End Point Security
- System Administration
- On- Board
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Cyient announced their investment in Cylus so that they provide safer and better mobility solutions to the rail industry. This will help the both the companies to expand their cybersecurity portfolio and provide more advanced cybersecurity solutions. This investment will help them make development in connected and intelligent rail assets
- In November 2016, Kaspersky Lab announced that they have partnered with TÜV Rheinland so that they increase cybersecurity in railway industry. They will provide different security solutions and services to certification bodies and independent safety assessor. This partnership will improve modern security system such as automatic train supervision, automatic train control, computer and communication train control and others
Competitive Analysis: Global Railway Cybersecurity Market
Global railway cybersecurity market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of railway cybersecurity market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Railway Cybersecurity Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global railway cybersecurity market are Thales Group, Alstom, Siemens, Bombardier, General Electric Company, Hitachi, Ltd., Nokia, IBM Corporation, Cisco Systems, United Technologies, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Toshiba Corporation., TÜV Rheinland, Capgemini., ABB, BAE Systems., Cylus Ltd., Cervello among others.
Research Methodology: Global Railway Cybersecurity Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved