Global Respiratory Disposables and Reusable Accessories Market By Product Type (Respiratory Devices, Monitoring Devices, Diagnostic Devices, Consumables & Accessories), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Homecare Settings, Ambulatory Service Centers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Respiratory Disposables and Reusable Accessories Market
Global Respiratory Disposables and Reusable Accessories Market are expected to witness a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the historic year of 2017, and the base year of 2018. This healthy rise of market value can be attributed to the rising applications of the product due to the continuous research & developments efforts in the market for the advancement of the product.
Market Definition: Global Respiratory Disposables and Reusable Accessories Market
Respiratory devices are basically used for the treatment and diagnosis of respiratory diseases like pneumonia, tuberculosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma. These devices are specially designed to provide care to patients suffering from chronic and acute respiratory diseases.
According to WHO, more than 3 Million people die each year from COPDs.in which 90% deaths occur in low-income and middle-income countries and also more than 235 million people suffer from asthma, which is very common among children.
- Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases is driving the growth of this market
- Rising elderly population worldwide is driving the growth of this market
- Harmful effects of respiratory devices on neonates are restraining the market
- Lack of awareness about respiratory disposables and reusable accessories in developing region is restraining the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Respiratory Disposables and Reusable Accessories Market
By Product Type
- Respiratory Devices
- Monitoring Devices
- Diagnostic Devices
- Consumables & Accessories
By End User
- Homecare Settings
- Ambulatory Service Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, Royal Philips announced that they have acquired NightBalance which is a Netherland based company which designed a device to treat positional obstructive sleep apnea and positional snoring. The main aim of the acquisition is to enhance their position in home care market and provide their customers with better and improved products and services.
- In March 2016, Becton, Dickinson and Company announced that they are selling 50.1% of its Respiratory Solutions business to Apax Partners and will create a new joint venture which will work as an independent company. This new company will manage all business lines related to respiratory diagnostics, ventilation, vital signs and AirLife.
Global respiratory disposables and reusable accessories market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of respiratory disposables and reusable accessories market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the respiratory disposables and reusable accessories market are Ambu A/S, BD, Chart Industries, 3M, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Hamilton Medical., Invacare Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V.,Masimo, Medtronic, ResMed, Smiths Group plc., SunMed, Teleflex Incorporated.
Research Methodology: Global Respiratory Disposables and Reusable Accessories Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global respiratory disposables and reusable accessories market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)