Global Security and Vulnerability Management Market By Type (Solutions, Services), End User (SMBs, Enterprise), Verticals (BFSI, Government & Defence, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare, IT & Telecom, Retail, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa). – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Security and Vulnerability Management Market
Global security and vulnerability management market is growing at a healthy CAGR of 10.28% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Security and Vulnerability Management Market
Vulnerability management is a security practice intended specifically to avoid exploiting IT vulnerabilities that occur in a system or organisation. The process involves identifying, classifying, resolving and reducing system's various vulnerabilities. It is an essential computer and network security component and is practiced in accordance with risk management and other safety methods.
- Increasing cyber-crimes and cyber threats will propel the market growth
- Growing need for enterprise security is driving the growth of the market
- Increasing demand for big data and cloud computing is also boosting the market growth
- Government regulations for vulnerability may fuel the market in the forecast period
- Lack of awareness about SVM solutions is restricting the growth of the market
- Scalability and high deployment costs will also hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Security and Vulnerability Management Market
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Policy and Compliance
- Forensics and Incident Investigation
- Device Vulnerability Assessment
- Application Vulnerability Assessment
By End User
- Government & Defence
- Energy & Utilities
- IT & Telecom
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, NetSPI LLC, has announced the launch of NetSPI Resolve, which is a vulnerability management solution that gives an end-to-end solution. It helps the customers to fix vulnerabilities faster for security of their data. This development helps the company to enhance their product portfolio
- In January 2017, Tata Communications has launched the global availability of their vulnerability management service (VMS). This VMS is a part of managed security services suite and it is built on QualysGuard vulnerability management and compliance solutions. This development helps the company to cater more customers globally
Global security and vulnerability management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of security and vulnerability management market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Major Market Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in global security and vulnerability management market are Dell, IBM Corporation, McAfee, LLC, Micro Focus, Tripwire, Inc., Symantec Corporation, Skybox Security, Inc., AlienVault, Qualys, Inc., Tenable, Inc., HP Development Company, L.P., Rapid7, FUJITSU and NetSPI LLC among others.
Research Methodology: Global Security and Vulnerability Management Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved